Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Intricately, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Intricately provides sales intelligence for people that sell and market technology products. The vendor aims to help companies find the right accounts and seize every opportunity to connect in a value-driven way.
Additionally, the vendor says their software offers a 360-degree view of each company’s technology environment—which applications they use, how much they spend on infrastructure, and when they may be looking to switch vendors. The vendor also says they seek to dissolve the pushy salesperson stigma by giving reps the tools and intelligence they need to approach prospects in a more meaningful, authentic way.
According to the vendor, key business benefits include:
- Live adoption, spend, and usage metrics
- Visibility into the entire technology environment
- Data center maps
- Supported: Spend Intelligence - See how much a prospect is spending on a given technology
- Supported: Data Center Intelligence - See the data centers any company or provider is using at a given moment
- Supported: Cloud Footprint Maps - See the entire footprint of any company including all subsidiaries, domains, hostnames, and IP addresses
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||10%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||90%|
- It works great for seeing if the site or app for a company is hosted on AWS.
- Intricately uses a different approach (vs the other tools we use) - which helps confirm from another angle.
- It has a great google chrome plug-in.
- UI/UX is modern and clean.
- It doesn't always seem to be accurate with hosting readings.
- Not the best shortcut views when compared to other solutions.
- Searching and list building still has room for growth.
- Giving you CDN vendors
- Giving the Alexa ranking
- Gives you information on SaaS platforms and video platforms
- Update the information. Sometimes the "vendors used" information is incorrect
- Give more insight regarding spending on products, outside of a general range
- Give more contact information than company emails