https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/wc/Od/WT7B4ZA06T4T.JPEGKeepSolid VPN Unlimited Keeps My Business Solidly Connected Wherever I GoBeing a freelancer gives me the freedom to travel, but sometimes travel can affect my internet connectivity in unexpected ways. Accessing the internet abroad, unless I was able to get a static IP address, I often found myself unable to access certain sites without having to go through bot verification, sometimes even on the same session. I found out that the reason for this was accessing sites via blacklisted IP addresses. The only way around it was to go through a VPN, not for anonymity, but to get around the blacklisted IP (which was none of my doing). I tried several free VPN options, but they were all too limited and forced me to watch ads. I bought a lifetime access license, which covers all my laptops, tablets, and phones. Anywhere I go, I can access the sites needed for my work without distraction and difficulty.,No distractions, works quietly in the background. Dozens of servers to choose from. Lifetime access price well worth it. Covers multiple devices.,Streaming servers aren't the greatest, sometimes fail. Not quite so seamless on mobile devices.,9,After a week of constant roadblocks, this VPN sped up my online research considerably. Travelling, I was unable to control my IP, the majority of which were blacklisted on the majority of American sites, but this VPN got me around that so I could get to work.,,Todoist, Microsoft Office 2016, Nitro Productivity Suite, Google Drive, Skype, Slack, UberConference, Toggl, Upwork
KeepSolid VPN Unlimited

KeepSolid VPN Unlimited Reviews

KeepSolid VPN Unlimited
Filter 1 vetted KeepSolid VPN Unlimited reviews and ratings
Benjamin E. Jerew profile photo
November 23, 2018

Review: "KeepSolid VPN Unlimited Keeps My Business Solidly Connected Wherever I Go"

• No distractions, works quietly in the background.
  • Dozens of servers to choose from.
  • Lifetime access price well worth it.
  • Covers multiple devices.
  • Streaming servers aren't the greatest, sometimes fail.
  • Not quite so seamless on mobile devices.
If you need to access sites from your home country while travelling, a dedicated VPN is well worth your time and money. Free versions are limited, maybe useful if you only need to check email, but for ad-free consistent service, this is an excellent value. I suppose you could use a VPN to guard your privacy, but this doesn't fit my usage scenario.
Read Benjamin E. Jerew's full review

KeepSolid VPN Unlimited Scorecard Summary

About KeepSolid VPN Unlimited

Nowadays, Privacy is a Luxury!
Whenever we pay our bills, manage our bank accounts, or log in to our favorite social networks, our credentials, account numbers, billing address, and other private data may end up in the crosshairs of identity thieves.
Trust your security and privacy to professionals - KeepSolid VPN Unlimited!

KeepSolid VPN Unlimited Features

Has featureWEB PRIVACY - Keep your internet activities anonymous and untraceable wherever you are. Zero-log policy, traffic encryption, IP and DNS masking. These all mean that third parties are not able to monitor you any longer, and that your privacy is reliably secured from obtrusive website and ISP surveillance.
Has featureUNLIMITED ACCESS Our high-speed VPN servers in 70+ locations all over the globe, as well as our enhanced KeepSolid Wise technology, allow you to freely surf the web without giving out a single piece of your personal information, including your current location. Don’t let websites discriminate you based on the way you surf the internet or the place you browse it from.
Has featureTOTAL SECURITY KeepSolid VPN Unlimited offers a variety of VPN protocols, each with unique capabilities and strengths. Just choose the one you would like to try. For instance: OpenVPN - an extremely secure and highly configurable protocol that uses a wide range of encryption algorithms (including AES-256). IKEv2 - a secure and easy-to-setup protocol that can effectively change networks and re-establish VPN connection if it was temporarily lost. It provides a significantly higher connection speed and a better performance.

KeepSolid VPN Unlimited Screenshots