KeepSolid VPN Unlimited

KeepSolid VPN Unlimited Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Well,I personally took the steps to use this in my department.I along with others use this mainly to unlock geo blocked sites or sites those are blocked by authority.Many sites like reddit or quora are sometimes blocked by authority.In case of getting information from those sites it is necessary to use VPN,Keepsolid offers many locations around the globe so it helps in that regard
  • fast connectivity to locations
  • fast switching between locations
  • reliable security
  • Compared to price,locations are less
  • most of the IPs are hosting IP,want more resedential IP
  • More secured connections and improved security
To access sites by geolocation block,or to stream continuously,keepsolid VPN comes handy.As the switching between locations is fast,the work is done in time without wasting.But they might keep log of accessed sites,which may void the secured term.In some sites,resedential IP is needed to get pass by proxy checker,the VPN connection doesnt work
Benjamin E. Jerew | TrustRadius Reviewer
Being a freelancer gives me the freedom to travel, but sometimes travel can affect my internet connectivity in unexpected ways. Accessing the internet abroad, unless I was able to get a static IP address, I often found myself unable to access certain sites without having to go through bot verification, sometimes even on the same session. I found out that the reason for this was accessing sites via blacklisted IP addresses. The only way around it was to go through a VPN, not for anonymity, but to get around the blacklisted IP (which was none of my doing). I tried several free VPN options, but they were all too limited and forced me to watch ads. I bought a lifetime access license, which covers all my laptops, tablets, and phones. Anywhere I go, I can access the sites needed for my work without distraction and difficulty.
  • No distractions, works quietly in the background.
  • Dozens of servers to choose from.
  • Lifetime access price well worth it.
  • Covers multiple devices.
  • Streaming servers aren't the greatest, sometimes fail.
  • Not quite so seamless on mobile devices.
If you need to access sites from your home country while travelling, a dedicated VPN is well worth your time and money. Free versions are limited, maybe useful if you only need to check email, but for ad-free consistent service, this is an excellent value. I suppose you could use a VPN to guard your privacy, but this doesn't fit my usage scenario.

KeepSolid VPN Unlimited Scorecard Summary

What is KeepSolid VPN Unlimited?

Nowadays, Privacy is a Luxury!
Whenever we pay our bills, manage our bank accounts, or log in to our favorite social networks, our credentials, account numbers, billing address, and other private data may end up in the crosshairs of identity thieves.
Trust your security and privacy to professionals - KeepSolid VPN Unlimited!

KeepSolid VPN Unlimited Features

• Supported: WEB PRIVACY - Keep your internet activities anonymous and untraceable wherever you are. Zero-log policy, traffic encryption, IP and DNS masking. These all mean that third parties are not able to monitor you any longer, and that your privacy is reliably secured from obtrusive website and ISP surveillance.
  • Supported: UNLIMITED ACCESS Our high-speed VPN servers in 70+ locations all over the globe, as well as our enhanced KeepSolid Wise technology, allow you to freely surf the web without giving out a single piece of your personal information, including your current location. Don’t let websites discriminate you based on the way you surf the internet or the place you browse it from.
  • Supported: TOTAL SECURITY KeepSolid VPN Unlimited offers a variety of VPN protocols, each with unique capabilities and strengths. Just choose the one you would like to try. For instance: OpenVPN - an extremely secure and highly configurable protocol that uses a wide range of encryption algorithms (including AES-256). IKEv2 - a secure and easy-to-setup protocol that can effectively change networks and re-establish VPN connection if it was temporarily lost. It provides a significantly higher connection speed and a better performance.

KeepSolid VPN Unlimited Screenshots

KeepSolid VPN Unlimited Video

Don’t trust your WiFi connection? Need to ensure online security? Our VPN service frees you from bandwidth, speed or connection limits! Enjoy your favorite online resources anywhere, anytime and get an impenetrable shield for using at WiFi hotspots! What is VPN? Virtual Private Network (VPN) is a technology which allows you to connect to any website or social network from whenever and wherever you have Internet access (corporate networks, public or hotel WiFi, etc). All data sent through VPN is encrypted, which means your information is hidden from hackers or identity thieves.

KeepSolid VPN Unlimited Competitors