- Easy to use - Pretty user friendly.
- Compatible with Australian Yellow Pages.
- Extracts information into Excel which helps us to create mail outs.
- Drivers are updated constantly by Yellow Pages. Since we use ListGrabber only twice or thrice a year it is not really worthwhile to purchase new versions each year. The product should come with at least a couple of years of free updates.
- Product crashes from time to time when extracting a large amount of information.
ListGrabber Scorecard Summary
ListGrabber is software that enables users to capture the name, company mailing address, email, phone and fax number, etc. of likely prospects or business contacts.
ListGrabber is also a sales lead capture tool that allows users to build their own lead list / prospect list from various publicly available sources of free leads on the Internet. This lead generation software can be used to capture contact lists from online directories (such as yellow pages directories, white pages directories), association websites, membership directories, MLS Listings, etc. and the information is automatically entered into an Excel spreadsheet or any database.
ListGrabber can also capture contact information found in email signatures, spreadsheets and documents. It then transfers these details instantly to the respective contact fields in the user’s database. This software can be used to import any prospect list into the user’s address book or contact manager (ACT!, Outlook, Excel, GoldMine, etc.)
ListGrabber Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
ListGrabber Technical Details