Reviews (1-1 of 1)
February 20, 2021
Score 10 out of 10
We use McLeod LoadMaster every day. It help us with logging, gathering and fetching all the information we need for our loads [and] providing us with a good amount of resources to reduce the effort while tracking and tracing every freight. It is also integrated with several tools and apps such Fourkites, Macropoint, Loadtrack, etc.
- Dispatching management- with all its features we can be sure that McLeod will cover all the possible needs when dispatching a load.
- Billing and documentation- its platform also provides several ways to gather all our documentation and keep them recorded.
- GPS tracking- its implementation on GPS is beyond of our expectations. It works perfectly with the most known GPS apps such Macropoint, Keeptruckin, LoadTrack and more.
- Guides- we would love to have some updated tutorials and videos about how to use it
- Feedback system- everyone wants to be listened to. We would appreciate a system to leave a feedback about its product and its new functionalities.
- Fresh look- it is not ugly but McLeod is strong [and] powerful and I think a newer and fresh look will be nice.
Read Jonatan Serna's full review
On my daily tasks, it helps me to track every order and provide us with detailed information, logging times, [and] user's interactions. Not only [being] able to track but to build and receive orders thru its transmission system is good because it is integrated with a huge amount of companies world wide, reducing the effort and costs in contracting several apps to do just one thing.
LoadMaster Scorecard Summary
What is LoadMaster?
McLeod Software in Birmingham, Alabama offers LoadMaster, a fleet management tailored to the needs of trucking companies covering dispatch, vehicle fuel and maintenance management, mobile driver communication, driver safety and efficiency management, and other features.
Categories: Fleet Management
LoadMaster Technical Details