Overall Satisfaction with McLeod LoadMaster
We use McLeod LoadMaster every day. It help us with logging, gathering and fetching all the information we need for our loads [and] providing us with a good amount of resources to reduce the effort while tracking and tracing every freight. It is also integrated with several tools and apps such Fourkites, Macropoint, Loadtrack, etc.
- Dispatching management- with all its features we can be sure that McLeod will cover all the possible needs when dispatching a load.
- Billing and documentation- its platform also provides several ways to gather all our documentation and keep them recorded.
- GPS tracking- its implementation on GPS is beyond of our expectations. It works perfectly with the most known GPS apps such Macropoint, Keeptruckin, LoadTrack and more.
- Guides- we would love to have some updated tutorials and videos about how to use it
- Feedback system- everyone wants to be listened to. We would appreciate a system to leave a feedback about its product and its new functionalities.
- Fresh look- it is not ugly but McLeod is strong [and] powerful and I think a newer and fresh look will be nice.
- Looks a bit old- we are in a new age of apps with fresh looks and responsive designs, however, this does not impact our business but we think that using a new face will help with the training curve.
- It might delay the operation a bit because we need to access different menu items to get to one specific point.
- A positive thing would be that with all the amount of features it has. McLeod is always trying keep the platform stable, and we know it is not easy to maintain a software like that.
McLeod has several implementations and is always looking for new ways to get up-to-date. Also, it is stable which is a nice thing when you are a big company handling thousands and thousands of loads every day. We are not only building loads but selling, tracking, dispatching, billing them, and all is being done in the same app.
Do you think McLeod LoadMaster delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with McLeod LoadMaster's feature set?
Did McLeod LoadMaster live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of McLeod LoadMaster go as expected?
Would you buy McLeod LoadMaster again?
On my daily tasks, it helps me to track every order and provide us with detailed information, logging times, [and] user's interactions. Not only [being] able to track but to build and receive orders thru its transmission system is good because it is integrated with a huge amount of companies world wide, reducing the effort and costs in contracting several apps to do just one thing.