Read all reviews
I use it to host all my paid courses and free hubs as well to gain subscribers. I make a good portion of my income through using this …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of MemberVault, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
MemberVault provides a place for content creators and online businesses to quickly create, sell and deliver offers — whether it’s a 1:1, a course, or memberships. Sales strategies like a binge & buy marketplace are offered by MemberVault. MemberVault boasts features like quiz questions, engagement tracking and gamification, to keep members engaged.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
I use it to host all my paid courses and free hubs as well to gain subscribers. I make a good portion of my income through using this platform. I use it as a lead page for courses, workshops, and more. I also just it to host courses that people either buy one time or come back to again and again. I also use it to support a membership subscription. I can take payments through the site using other software as well as get people to my mailing list. It has been priced reasonably, and I'm grandfathered in at the price I first came in under.
- They have great customer support.
- They are priced in a reasonable way for even small business owners.
- You can display all of your products on one page.
- They have weekly support through Zoom meetings.
- I do wish you could host video right on the platform. You can't now but have to use other video sites.
- I wish you could tailor the domain to reflect back to a page on your website.
- I like the marketplace page but wish you could design it a little bit differently.
- It's hard for people to cancel a subscription on their own.
I recommend it for those who are maybe 1-2 employees in their business--in other words, people just starting online with their business. It's priced right, so you can still make money with few sales. Plus, the ongoing support really helps you understand how to navigate the platform. It probably wouldn't be as great for someone who has thousands of people taking a course or someone who can afford a platform like Kajabi, where you can have everything right there. Because it doesn't host everything you need, it is for the frugally minded or smaller clientele biz owner.