We deploy Mojo access points, now known as Arista, to many of our MSP customers. We support a mixture of small to large deployments and are very happy with the centralized management of the solution via the web portal. This solution provides ease of configuration, deployment, and contains all the features in the market, from AD integration, WIPs, etc.
- Easy to configure using the web GUI.
- The template feature which can be applied to all your APs is second to none. Once you have the settings configured on the template, you apply the template to the AP and its ready to go.
- Easy to manage the solution once it's deployed. Easy to troubleshoot issues, and apply upgrades.
- For some reason they user VLAN 0 as the native VLAN. I am used to VLAN 1 being the native VLAN for all solutions I work with. I had to retrain my mind to understand that Mojo uses VLAN 0. It may be a minor detail, but it would be nice if they have VLAN 1 as the native, like other vendors.
- It would be nice to be able to create a predictive survey report using the web GUI.
With the range of models that are available, you can deploy the Mojo solution in any size environment; no matter the venue. We have deployed the solution in small and large college dorms, fitness facilities, and smart home apartments, with no issues. I have never had an issue deploying the Mojos in any of these environments.
Read this authenticated review
The times I have needed to contact support, they were excellent. Making sure that the solution was operating at the level of what was expected, and taking the time to explain any features that I may have had a question about. They are customer-focused and strive to satisfy the customer every time.