Mojo Networks have MOJO
Updated December 13, 2019
Mojo Networks have MOJO
Engineer in EngineeringInformation Technology and Services Company, 51-200 employees
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Mojo Networks
We deploy Mojo access points, now known as Arista, to many of our MSP customers. We support a mixture of small to large deployments and are very happy with the centralized management of the solution via the web portal. This solution provides ease of configuration, deployment, and contains all the features in the market, from AD integration, WIPs, etc.
- Easy to configure using the web GUI.
- The template feature which can be applied to all your APs is second to none. Once you have the settings configured on the template, you apply the template to the AP and its ready to go.
- Easy to manage the solution once it's deployed. Easy to troubleshoot issues, and apply upgrades.
- For some reason they user VLAN 0 as the native VLAN. I am used to VLAN 1 being the native VLAN for all solutions I work with. I had to retrain my mind to understand that Mojo uses VLAN 0. It may be a minor detail, but it would be nice if they have VLAN 1 as the native, like other vendors.
- It would be nice to be able to create a predictive survey report using the web GUI.
- Our customers have not had any complaints about the Mojo solution. It has provided the end-user the Wifi access required in all the environments we have deployed.
- Mojo technology is self-healing and adjusts accordingly in the environment its deployed, which mitigates connectivity issues; keeping end-users from having issues.
The Mojo APs stack up well against all the vendors I have mentioned, but they are a bit stronger when it comes to securing the wifi spectrum compared to all other vendors. With its technology based on its foundation, Air Tight which policed the air, adding the access point portion was a great move for Mojo. There is no need to buy an additional service to police the wifi. Mojo does it all.
The times I have needed to contact support, they were excellent. Making sure that the solution was operating at the level of what was expected, and taking the time to explain any features that I may have had a question about. They are customer-focused and strive to satisfy the customer every time.
Do you think Mojo Networks delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Mojo Networks's feature set?
Did Mojo Networks live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Mojo Networks go as expected?
Would you buy Mojo Networks again?
With the range of models that are available, you can deploy the Mojo solution in any size environment; no matter the venue. We have deployed the solution in small and large college dorms, fitness facilities, and smart home apartments, with no issues. I have never had an issue deploying the Mojos in any of these environments.