It is currently being used in Customer Service and Central Monitoring Station. We currently use it for our scheduling and Forecasting needs, as well as publishing and editing time. I use it about sixty to seventy hours a week personally and have 10 supervisors who use it on a daily basis as well.
- It is easy to use.
- You are able to input lots of data and it understands and populates information.
- Able to change settings on the fly to use with your needs.
- We use it so much, it can be slow at times to refresh.
- It is very particular with the way you enter information, if not entered exactly correct, it won't schedule.
- Reports sometimes take forever to populate.
Read Kellie Mizel's full review
I think for what we use it for, mainly scheduling, forecast and to compare against payroll, it works well. I think there are some other things that could be added to it to use, like more expansive ways to use the forecasting tool and an easier way to pull previous data from prior years. This would help making the forecast for scheduling in the future.