Reviews (1-1 of 1)
Onebox is used across the whole organization to provide custom call routing and hunt group scheduling.
- Very detailed scheduling for call routing. You can schedule a different hunt group every 15 minutes or more granular if you choose. It is flexible enough to meet the needs of any organization.
- Personal attendant. You can customize the message and customize which number is displayed, either your number or the number of the caller.
- Setting up hunt group is very easy. You can also customize how the numbers in the hunt group are called. You can set up sequential dialing or "blast" dialing. You can also get as granular as setting up how many rings it will try for each number before continuing on.
- The scheduling is very granular, but the interface for setting up the schedule isn't the easiest to navigate.
- I would like the ability to copy or clone schedules. We have 3 different schedules on three different hunt groups and when there are changes to be made, I would like to be able to make the change on one schedule and copy that for another hunt group.
- The interface for the users to change some of their settings (password, phone, email, etc) isn't very user friendly. I usually have to walk users through changes, and at that point, it is easier for me to just make the changes myself.
Read this authenticated review
If you are looking for a strong product that is highly customizable, Onebox is a great choice. It can be difficult to navigate, but almost every feature you would need is included somewhere.