August 29, 2017
Score 7 out of 10
We use PixelPoint as our POS system in 2 restaurants. It is a very economical system that gets the job done.
- Send orders to the kitchen/bar, Very responsive screen and software.
- It is pretty user-friendly.
- Very good reporting options and security features.
- The labor tracking can improve to better track overtime and spread pay.
- HR tracking would be great.
- Take mobile payments.
Read this authenticated review
PixelPoint would be well suited for any restaurant looking for a cheap entry level system that is easy to use. If you are looking for really advanced inventory I would recommend adding a separate company. If you are looking to get all your info in the cloud I believe they have an add on. We use Avero to extract to the cloud.