https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/NL/Mx/UU3KTBMHTMQK.JPEGGreat Program to help you stay organizedWe are using PolicyManager through our whole organization. The program is used by all staff to access policies as needed. We really like the feature of not having to sign in to see a policy. This program also allows us to keep the policy reviewing and updating compliant within each department and committee.,If I ever have any technical issues or questions the support team is great at getting back to me very quickly. I also like all the resources available to help as well. Policy reports, there are so many to choose from. These reports help me track several different things in the system. Compliance, attestations, past due, and so much more. Another plus for me is being able to add linkages to outside programs like TJC and Elsevier. Linking these to policies saves a lot of time.,The program doesn't work well with Chrome, would like to see that fixed. We have several staff members that use Chrome.,10,The program has kept us compliant on reviewing and updating all of our policies.,300,3,Nursing staff use it to access patient care policies,We also save documents and competencies within the department folders.,I would like to explore more about the attaching of videos, etc. I feel like there is so much more to the program than what we are currently using.,10,No,Product Features Product Usability Product Reputation Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor Third-party Reviews,I wouldn't change anything.,Searching for policies Running reports,10
PolicyManager

PolicyManager Reviews

PolicyManager
Filter 1 vetted PolicyManager reviews and ratings
Michelle Austin profile photo
July 23, 2018

PolicyManager Review: "Great Program to help you stay organized"

• If I ever have any technical issues or questions the support team is great at getting back to me very quickly. I also like all the resources available to help as well.
  • Policy reports, there are so many to choose from. These reports help me track several different things in the system. Compliance, attestations, past due, and so much more.
  • Another plus for me is being able to add linkages to outside programs like TJC and Elsevier. Linking these to policies saves a lot of time.
  • The program doesn't work well with Chrome, would like to see that fixed. We have several staff members that use Chrome.
The part I like the most is our staff not having to log in to view policies. We have so many passwords to remember having this convenience is a big satisfier.
Read Michelle Austin's full review

Common repository of GRC items (1)
GRC policy management (1)

About PolicyManager

PolicyManager is a web-based enterprise policy and procedure management platform designed for healthcare. The platform allows hospitals and integrated healthcare delivery networks to streamline, consolidate, standardize and centralize all policies in one electronic repository.

According to the vendor, key features and business benefits include:

1. Google-like advanced search
  2. Regulations & Standards Manager interface to cross walk policies to accreditation standards
  3. Circulate & Auto-Circulate
  4. Attestation
  5. Version control
  6. Integration with Microsoft Word, Dropbox and Box
  7. Document Template Exchange Server
  8. Customizable, branded web portal
  9. Offline capabilities
  10. Workflow collaboration
  11. Interoperability with learning management systems, electronic medical records, evidence-based content and other clinical applications
  12. Custom reporting
  13. Find and replace
  14. Email notifications and alerts

PolicyManager Features

Governance, Risk & Compliance Features
Has featureCommon repository of GRC items
Has featureRisk management
Does not have featureIntegration with Corporate Performance Management (CPM) systems
Has featureGRC policy management
Has featureIncident management

PolicyManager Integrations

Elsevier Clinical Solutions, PolicyMedical Contracts Manager, PolicyMedical Integrity Manager

PolicyManager Competitors