Sorry, no reviews are available for this product yet
ReqView is the solution for small and medium size companies from medical, aerospace & defense, automotive, electronics, automation ... industries saving a lot of efforts with documenting compliance with industry standards.
According to the vendor, capabilities and benefits include:
- Ease of Use - Capture well structured requirements and their relationships in a familiar tabular view resembling MS Word and Excel.
- Flexibility - Manage requirements, tests, risks and other project artifacts in one place using waterfall or agile process, or something in between.
- Traceability - Link requirements and other objects, browse requirements traceability matrix and analyze impact of changes.
- No Server Needed - Comply with the highest security standards simply because your project data are stored locally and not sent to the Internet.
- Offline Collaboration - Collaborate offline in your distributed team by storing the project on a shared network drive or in your preferred Version Control System.
- Open File Format - Do not be afraid of vendor lock-in. ReqView project data are human readable files with open file structure.
- Reasonable Price - Use the basic ReqView features for free or choose an annual plan enabling advanced features and remote support.
Categories: Requirements Management
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|PRO||$299||per user / year|
ReqView Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
ReqView Technical Details
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac|