1 person want pricing too

What is The Okta Identity Cloud?

Okta is an enterprise grade identity management service, built in the cloud. IT can manage access across any application, person or device. Whether the people are employees, partners or customers or whether the applications are in the cloud, on premises or on a mobile device, Okta helps IT become…

What is Dashlane?

Dashlane in New York offers their flagship application for simplified login and password management, boasting an easy deployment for their business-class product.

Product Demos

Identity for Customers Feature Demo
01:34

Salesforce Identity Video

Identity for Customers Feature Demo | Salesforce

Salesforce Identity Technical Details

With Salesforce Identity I have one-time access and I can access multiple apps all time. I don't need to remember so many usernames and passwords. I spend less time dealing with user login issues. Salesforce Identity uses multi-factor authentication (MFA) that makes the login process several times more secure for my company. I can access the apps on my mobile or desktop at the same time
  • I can use it anywhere
  • easy to access
  • easy to understand
  • Is hard to use
  • too much information on the screen
Salesforce Identity is well suited and I'm on the street visiting and I have to access a customer's account and I need to access multiple systems at the same time to get a lot of information. When I have to compare information on 2 or more different systems and I need it all connected at the same time.
Ankit Goyal | TrustRadius Reviewer
As a consultant i have helped some organisations implement Salesforce Identity and they are HAPPY CUSTOMERS :) Companies with a lot of departments and lots of logins to several Salesforce or other sites, are specially benefited by it. Seamless access to all their applications is what people wants nowadays and SFI provides it in a very easy way.
  • Not only works for Salesforce orgs but allow seamless login external applications as well
  • User credentials are stored only in one place while available for other applications to use them in a secured way.
  • Easy to implement. Provides good control over adding/removing access of multiple users. Support SAML, oAuth2.0 etc.
  • Nice documentation available. Trailheads are awesome.
  • Can't think of any other than pricing.
When it comes to access to multiple orgs without having to login again and again, Salesforce Identity is way to go.
John Lawton | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Salesforce Identity Review (SFI) to seamlessly connect our users into other applications. We use it across our entire organization and suite of 12 applications.
  • SFI, allows you to connect and manage all your applications in one easy to use interface.
  • It has the ability to use many different authentication standards to fit all the different needs of the applications.
  • If the standard isn't supported it has the flexibility to create your own custom solution.
  • Not really anything, but perhaps the price, but it is fully featured and robust.
It has been able to handle pretty much anything we have been able to throw at it.