Reviews (1-1 of 1)
SAP Jam is used to create a virtual community environment for our members and constituents. In some cases, these are communities of practices or in other times they are used as working groups for individuals to collaborate on a project or work product. It solves the problem of creating a safe, secure space for people to convene.
- Managing members with the communities is easy (including inviting them to join).
- Publishing and editing content is easy with the platform.
- The interface is easy to use and navigate.
- Sometimes users get too many notifications from the system which can be overwhelming if they haven't set up their notifications to their standards.
- Analytics on engagement aren't great.
Read this authenticated review
When you need to create a private, secure space for individuals to collaborate or work on a project together, SAP Jam does a great job at bringing people together and giving them a space to work together in. There are also great ways to provide learning opportunities (including sharing webinars or other educational content).
SAP Jam Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About SAP Jam
SAP Jam is a social network collaboration tool with integrated collaborative processes for knowledge, learning, and HR management. SAP Jam also includes capabilities for the entire sales, marketing, and customer service lifecycles.
SAP Jam Integrations
SAP Jam Technical Details