March 14, 2018
Score 7 out of 10
SOHODOX is a fully cloud-hosted document management system that indexes and organizes your document store. It is used for document storage as well as collaboration and complex searching.
- Supports all document types as well as versioning.
- Integrated across all computer and mobile device operating systems for complete access to data.
- Complex indexing that allows for advanced and fast searching.
- Easy to use interface that is not challenging for the average user.
- Not a truly scalable software package, best fit for single or smaller organizations up to 15 users.
- Does not force structure and is less document management and more document storage / organization.
- Pricing is not cheap but is relative to what you receive, online document storage and advanced access across devices.
Read Derek Schroeder's full review
For a smaller to medium organization, SOHODOX is a great solution when the need is collaborative storage with advanced searching. The software does a great job of allowing organization via files / folders or tagging. The cost is not cheap, but affordable, and is quick to spin up and use as well as add users as you go.