Reviews (1-1 of 1)
November 06, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
We use Statseeker to monitor the switches, servers, and ports throughout our entire infrastructure. It monitors bandwidth, utilization, discards, errors, memory, cpu among many more. We use it to uptime, SLAs as well as notifications if something goes down. It is a fast responsive application that helps us tremendously.
- Extremely fast and responsive.
- It can poll huge amounts of data quickly.
- Excellent reporting features.
- The user interface could be improved.
- Support can take some time to respond as they are based in Australia. However, they may be moving to the US.
- More dashboard customization.
Read this authenticated review
Statseeker is an excellent choice to monitor a small, medium or large network. It uses SNMP to monitor switches, routers, appliances and really anything that has SNMP. The reports and output you can get from the system are invaluable. The speed of the system compared to other monitoing systems is great. Overall an excellent system.
Statseeker Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Statseeker, from the global company of the same name, is network performance monitoring technology.
Categories: Network Performance Monitoring
Statseeker Technical Details