Updated February 27, 2020
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Statseeker
We use Statseeker to monitor the switches, servers, and ports throughout our entire infrastructure. It monitors bandwidth, utilization, discards, errors, memory, cpu among many more. We use it to uptime, SLAs as well as notifications if something goes down. It is a fast responsive application that helps us tremendously.
- Extremely fast and responsive.
- It can poll huge amounts of data quickly.
- Excellent reporting features.
- The user interface could be improved.
- Support can take some time to respond as they are based in Australia. However, they may be moving to the US.
- More dashboard customization.
- Great visualization of problem areas.
- It helps speed up problem resolution.
- Great capacity planning.
Support is very good, however, they have been based out of Australia so you have to deal with the time difference. Once you get them they are excellent. I have heard they are shifting some of the company to the US so that should help with support.
Do you think Statseeker delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Statseeker's feature set?
Did Statseeker live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Statseeker go as expected?
Would you buy Statseeker again?
Statseeker is an excellent choice to monitor a small, medium or large network. It uses SNMP to monitor switches, routers, appliances and really anything that has SNMP. The reports and output you can get from the system are invaluable. The speed of the system compared to other monitoing systems is great. Overall an excellent system.