SuperBlade is a high density x86 Multi-Node Server for Enterprise Cloud, HPC Applications, from Supermicro. They are available in 8U, 6U and 4U enclosures with hot-swap NVMe support, with air or direct liquid cooling.
- Memory - Up to 32 DIMM Slots, up to 8TB DDR5-4800 memory per node, support for Intel® Optane™ persistent memory
- Power - Up to 8x 3000W Titanium Level power supplies
- Management - Open Industry Standard IPMI, Redfish APIs, Full Suite of Management Software including SuperCloud Composer
- Processors - Quad, dual or single Intel Xeon Scalable processors up to 350W TDP, or single AMD EPYC processor up to 280W TDP
- Drives - Up to 2 NVMe/SAS/SATA; Optional mezzanine 4x NVMe per blade
- Input/Output - Redundant 25Gb/10Gb/1Gb Ethernet switches; Up to 200G/100G InfiniBand or 100G Intel Omni-Path Architecture networking for HPC applications