Reviews (1-3 of 3)
Googe Apps Backup is used to provide constant backup of all files and remove the need for physical backup. It is also used to migrate users' computers. When a PC goes wrong, we can get them up and with a new machine very quickly, with little or no loss of data. The two way means that users have instant, and, if need be, offline access to their own files and shared files. This improves collaboration and reduces the need to support remote users.
Read Boaz Tal, MSc's full review
- Very good for a backup that is also used for frequent access (like a remote HD) and is easy to share.
- Not 100% reliable as a full copy (like TimeMachine) of the HD, but not far off.
In order to keep our storage per user to a minimum, we can backup all items and clean the users drive and mailbox.
- The fact that SysTools offer more than this email backup makes it worth the purchase.
- Simple management vs work arounds to ensure all items are backed up.
- Backup to Dropbox and other cloud services would be great.
- Online backup to 3rd party cloud services that do not affect band-width on the user end.
Read this authenticated review
I would say that offering the option to backup various users on an individual and admin level would be great. This backup solution is ideal for users that want to remain within the standard 15gb storage offered by Google.
November 14, 2017
Score 8 out of 10
I downloaded the application to assist with an issue that occurred during a trial of G suite. I mainly required the service to backup a single folder to a PST. While the application worked as expected, it was not immediately clear on how folders to be backed up can be filtered.
- Relatively simple to configure for full account backup.
- Has scheduling options for both the free and professional version
- Supports export to PST
- Allows contacts export to Vcard which can then be easily imported to a smart device.
- The user interface, while simple should have easier to find options. for example, to configure a backup I need to go into the file menu. why not have a backup button as a shortcut instead?
- Options for including\excluding email folders should be explained better.
- Does not support personal gmail accounts. Would be nice if the two products were integrated.
Read this authenticated review
Would be ideal in a situation where a cut-over from gapps to o365 or other cloud service is being used. Granted other options exist but this would be a quick and easy fix. Would also be great for creating a copy of the online data to a test environment.
SysTools G Suite/Google Apps Backup Scorecard Summary
About SysTools G Suite/Google Apps Backup
Categories: SaaS Backup
SysTools G Suite/Google Apps Backup Screenshots
SysTools G Suite/Google Apps Backup Competitors
syscloud, cloudberrylab, storage craft
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Required
SysTools G Suite/Google Apps Backup Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
SysTools G Suite/Google Apps Backup Technical Details