Reviews (1-3 of 3)
February 20, 2020
Score 9 out of 10
I love that TigerText is completely HIPPA approved and confidential. It was an easy way to be sure not to break confidentiality laws when working. We use this product both internally and with related business partners/companies. Additionally, the app easily integrates onto a smartphone and/or onto a desktop device.
- The security (HIPAA compliant & patient privacy)--you receive a confirmation of any messages being sent quickly, and it lets you know when the receiver has read the message
- You can actually see the three dots when the person is typing to reply to your message.
- You have to have two apps downloaded: one for security and the actual app.
- A video to walk users through the setup would be ideal.
TigerText is helpful to an extent. I know my messages and photos are secure, which protects patient information, but it is difficult for them to use the program with me, and I rely on constant communication to provide services.
Read this authenticated review
Support has been top-notch. The only additional recommendation that I'd give is to create video walkthroughs of some of the basic functionality. That would have gotten us up and operating much faster than having to poke around with the product--it was a sort of trial-and-error.
March 09, 2018
Score 7 out of 10
They are using the free version to give some of their students incite on the program and the uses it has in the Healthcare industry. The students will take the class that uses this product and will get a hands on experience with the product as well as learn information that they will be able to use in their future work if they are tasked with using this product. Since our department deals specifically to HIM, it is really only used by our department and usually given as examples for students to use as learning experiences.
- The product works great on its own.
- There is a free trail version that you can use to test if the product will work for your needs.
- Installation is quite easy on the device as well.
- Pricing can be a little out of the range for smaller departments.
- I feel that the working environment could be tweaked a bit more to make it better to use for newer individuals.
Read Joshua Horne's full review
If you are looking for a reliable way to send secure text messages with sensitive data, this is the product for you. This product can work wonders for anything along those lines in the healthcare system. It's a nice tool to help students understand the program, so they are ready when they come into the health care profession.
Tiger Text is being used to help providers communicate in an efficient yet secure manner. Tiger Text opened up the option to communicate patient information via phone while maintaining patient confidentiality because it is used on a secure network. Many providers have switched to using Tiger Text but many have not yet made the change.
Read this authenticated review
Tiger Text is great to use in a clinic or hospital environment. It was difficult for me to use so I rarely use it, but that could be user error. I did not like having to have 2 apps on my phone to utilize Tiger Text (one for security and the other was the actual Tiger Text app).