What is Timely?

Timely AS, headquartered in Oslo, Norway, offers their automatic employee and project time tracking application.

What is Toggl?

Toggl is a time tracking tool from the Estonian company of the same name.

What is Clockify?

Clockify, from COING in Palo Alto, is a time tracker and employee timesheet software for teams of all sizes. Clockify lets users track how much time is spent working on tasks, as well as keep track of employee timesheets and billable hours, project completion, reports, and schedules.

Timely Technical Details

Atlas Souza Vieira | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use it to manage larger projects that involve longer deadlines and different teams are working on it at the same time. It helps with transparency and creates an easy visualization of progress. Right now my team is using it to track the development of a new course and it involves the UX designers, the educators, and the B.I. department. And it has been important to have a common space to consolidate different approaches to the same project and have clear accountability for each one's contribution.
  • Clear visualization of tasks and contribution.
  • Clear deadlines for each step of the project.
  • Transparency and communication.
  • I really can't think of improvements so far
  • Because, considering the size of our projects, it perfectly matches our expectations.
Timely is well suited for organizing complex projects that require communication, transparency, data access, and monitoring tasks. It also helps with making sure everyone knows the small and day-to-day tasks required from each one, and not only the big picture of the project. In complex projects, it is easy to become frustrated by the amount of work that still needs to be done. Timely breaks it into smaller parts.
Since most of our employees work remotely, Timely was implemented to track time spent on different projects. It is used by the entire organization.
  • Memory app is certainly useful for Timely. It helps guide me to log time.
  • Multiple platform support, so I could enter my time on my phone, and on laptops.
  • Timely has app integration, the most useful app is Microsoft Office365. I can track my time according to my calendar.
  • As of now it does not provide recurring events time tracking.
  • No AI is implemented currently.
Timely is suited for organizations that prefer time tracking on remote workers. Timely is not suitable for organizations where the majority of the employees are in office.