Reviews (1-1 of 1)
December 13, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
Since most of our employees work remotely, Timely was implemented to track time spent on different projects. It is used by the entire organization.
- Memory app is certainly useful for Timely. It helps guide me to log time.
- Multiple platform support, so I could enter my time on my phone, and on laptops.
- Timely has app integration, the most useful app is Microsoft Office365. I can track my time according to my calendar.
- As of now it does not provide recurring events time tracking.
- No AI is implemented currently.
Read this authenticated review
Timely is suited for organizations that prefer time tracking on remote workers. Timely is not suitable for organizations where the majority of the employees are in office.
Timely Scorecard Summary
Timely AS, headquartered in Oslo, Norway, offers their automatic employee and project time tracking application.
Categories: Time Tracking
Timely Technical Details