Reviews (1-1 of 1)
May 03, 2014
Score 9 out of 10
In 2014, Apple purchased Topsy and we received a letter that our contract would not be renewed. We are extremely satisfied with Topsy, and have been searching for a replacement, without much luck.
- Access to every single tweet ever sent since the start of Twitter.
- Immediate access to results - extremely easy to generate search queries.
- Multiple ways to visualize data.
- Pricing is steep and on a per-user basis.
- Limited amount of data sources - Twitter, links and videos.
Read this authenticated review
Based off the price, I'd be hesitant to blindly recommend Topsy unless there is a need for the kind of big data it provides access to. If access to every single Tweet ever sent about your brand is important, then there is nothing else out there will do what Topsy does. At $12,000 per user, this is definitely not a product for the small social team, but if you manage a larger brand where reporting and brand sentiment mean a lot, then you owe it to yourself to evaluate Topsy Pro.
Topsy Scorecard Summary
Topsy is a full-scale index of the public social web. Apple acquired Topsy in 2015 and sunsetted the product.
Categories: Social Media Monitoring
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Topsy Technical Details