Reviews (1-6 of 6)
- Seamless integration
- Excellent UI and layout. Makes using it an aesthetic pleasure!
- Wonderful customer service!
- [Could use] better sales reporting.
- Tagging needs work.
- When you go into the wrong tab for locations, you can’t do anything else!
- Breadcrumb is an agile, responsive platform, so updating our menu — which occurs — is accomplished successfully in a matter of minutes.
- Customer service —24/7 support — is excellent: a model for any company.
- Set up costs were competitive with other premium POS systems, and monthly charges are quite reasonable.
- Intermittently, the platform seems slightly unstable: items disappear from view (every time quickly rectified by the support crew, although phoning support during busy service hours is awkward).
- The mobile app isn't as robust as the desktop version; it's difficult to drill down to details on my phone.
- I'd like the table layout to be even more customizable than it is.
- User-friendly interface. Easy to search for items if they are not on the screen immediately.
- Easy to track inventory with one click - any of our servers can 86 an item if the kitchen tells them to do so.
- Time tracking is really straightforward.
- Payments are easy and streamlined. They even accept American Express.
- On the back end, my in-house developer has said Breadcrumb's database is kind of a nightmare. I find all the categories and courses confusing. And now we're four years in with so much old data that needs to be archived. I wish there were ways to archive multiple items at once. Or change descriptions or prices of multiple items at once.
- I wish the integration with 3rd party delivery like GrubHub were more streamlined. It's been a headache thus far.
- I find entering different forms of payment confusing. Checks, gift certificates, etc.
- It would be great if we could have checks that include both gratuity items and non-gratuity items instead of having to split them to different checks.
Upserve POS (formerly Breadcrumb) Review: "Breadcrumb is an excellent POS system, but lack security"
It addresses better control for our restaurant operation, in fact, we have some concern about the security related to users, but I love Breadcrumb because their team is always up to improve the system according to our needs.
- Very friendly interface for any level user, even the back office is pretty easy to deal with.
- There is a 24/7 support that you can contact direct from your terminal.
- Good rate when compared to other competitors.
- The team that works for Breadcrumb is always willing to help.
- User security is not the best deal, any employee can clock in/out without supervisor approval.
- There should be more detailed security levels, for example, I do not want my manager to change roles, but if they can manage users they can manage roles as well.
- Split Checks should be easier to deal with. Additionally to that you cannot use the same table until the previous check is closed.
- breadcrumb does take orders and sends them to the kitchen.
- Breadcrumb has detailed sales reports.
- It is somewhat user friendly if someone is used to using an iPad.
- Was nearly impossible to get ahold of an actual person if there was a problem.
- Have all in one loyalty program... we had to get a third party to handle the loyalty program for awhile.
- Maybe a different operating screen... it's kind of a boring eyesore.
Upserve POS (formerly Breadcrumb) Scorecard Summary
About Upserve POS (formerly Breadcrumb)
Upserve POS, formerly Breadcrumb, is a restaurant point-of-sale solution. The vendor it’s easy to implement, with personalized onboarding, a dedicated success manager, and professional on-site installation, with 24/7/365 U.S. based in-house support team. Features include a training mode, check split, item hold, and more.
The product includes features for online ordering, table management, restaurant management, inventory, and customer management. Upserve POS also integrates with dozens of companies like GrubHub, Rezi, and Tock.
Upserve POS (formerly Breadcrumb) Screenshots
Upserve POS (formerly Breadcrumb) Competitors
|Core||$65||per month per terminal|
|Pro||$99||per month per terminal|
Upserve POS (formerly Breadcrumb) Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Upserve POS (formerly Breadcrumb) Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries:||United States|