Reviews (1-1 of 1)
March 22, 2016
Score 5 out of 10
Vendini is Iona College's primary athletic event ticketing platform.
- Interface is pretty easy to use.
- Event creation process is straightforward.
- Ability to use on multiple devices (laptop, phone, etc.) is a plus.
- System is often very slow.
- Limited user ability to customize ticket promotions within the platform.
- Major issue - not friendly with certain firewalls. Iona received dozens of phone calls this year from fans unable to purchase tickets online because Vendini changed something which made the platform blocked by several servers being used by fans.
Read Thomas Moran's full review
For smaller sports organizations or event productions Vendini is appropriate. It is also better suited for venues where the inventory is primarily general admission or very basic section/row/seat. The platform does not allow for much seating customization on the user's end. I would definitely not recommend Vendini for larger venues.
Vendini Scorecard Summary
Categories: Event Management
Vendini Technical Details