Reviews (1-1 of 1)
Both our stores are using vertical, we're able to mesh the two systems together through PTP routers and software built into wave IP to create a seamless system.
- System uptime is tremendous, I almost forget it exists on my server rack.
- Desktop software is very easy to learn, I can train new receptionists within a few minutes and they don't have to memorize extensions or rely on a sheet of numbers
- Call recording works well, I am able to find calls based on a number of criteria and it finds the calls fast and I can easily export them for use.
- There are a few interfaces for working with the system and it can be daunting to learn
- They charge quite a bit annually and if you miss an update they charge you additional fees to catch up.
Read this authenticated review
The system does more than I've even had the pleasure to implement. I appreciate the staff and the system. It's stable and dynamic enough to meet any companies needs.
Vertical Wave IP Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Vertical Wave IP
Wave IP from Vertical Communications in Santa Clara, California is a unified communications platform.
Vertical Wave IP Technical Details