Wellable Reviews

August 21, 2020

Great platform, even better support

We use Wellable for a small team in the office. Since the start of the pandemic with everybody working from home, it has been very helpful to have a platform that can help us promote engagement and socialization among team members. The pre-designed challenges save us a lot of time and enable us to continuously switch things up, preventing the program from going stale.
  • Intuitive and user-friendly design
  • Exceptional user support
  • Great account management
  • None! Our team really loves it.
Wellable worked well for us when we were still in the office, but definitely shines now that we can't meet face-to-face. The bulletin board and email reminders do a good job of keeping participants engaged and informed.
The support team is just the best! They answer questions really quickly and would usually go above and beyond to help us diagnose and fix the problems. Admin support from the account managers is also great!

About Wellable

Wellable operates next-generation wellness challenges and health content technology platforms and complements these solutions with on-site and virtual services, such as fitness classes, seminars, health coaching, and more. The vendor states their technology's flexibility allows organizations to customize and configure a program to meet their needs and objectives while providing a rich experience for end-users. Wellable works with employers and health plans of all sizes and boasts active users in more than 23 different countries. Visit Wellable online at www.wellable.co.

Wellable Features

Has featureWellness Platform
Has featureHealth Content
Has featureWellness Services
Has featureSmoking Cessation

Wellable Screenshots

Wellable Integrations

Swarm, Apple Health, Fat Secret, Fitbit, Garmin Connect, Google Fit, Health Mate, Jawbone Up, Lose It!, Map My Dog Walk, Map My Fitness, Map My Hike, Map My Ride, Map My Run, Map My Walk, Microsoft Health, Misfit, Moves, MyFitnessPal, RunKeeper, S Health, Strava, TomTom

Wellable Competitors