https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/nC/Xl/KKG450AOR9KU.JPEGAccuWebHosting - Best HostingI use AcuWebHosting Personal hosting for my organization, I am an article writer and I was having problems publishing my articles, so I need hosting to publish my articles to the public, and AccuWebHosting helps me make it real. I am not a company owner but I am just an ordinary user, and this hosting helps me realize my dream of having a website that is read by many people in the world.,Quick response Quality hosting The support team serves well Good hosting,Email Configuration SSL Configuration Domain configuration Auto installer,8,Improve your web experience better Contact more visitors income increases,,For people who are just looking for good hosting, it is certainly not easy, I myself need more than 1 year to find a hosting solution that I thought was good and suitable for my needs. So I want to share experiences with you and those who want to use hosting and look for good hosting. Many hosting services promise good features but it turns out that after using hosting there are many problems.Good hosting with excellent support to bootI'm using their Wordpress hosting plans and my experience has been smooth so far. I'm using their hosting service across the whole organization. They use SSD drives which are fast enough for us.,They provide excellent customer service. They use SSD drives, which are fast. Very useful and well-organized control panel. 100% uptime.,They could provide free SSL certificates along with their hosting plans.,8,They provide almost 100% uptime which is very good for a company perspective.,They requested me to write a review about their service.Check out Accuwebhosting.com for quality services and prompt responses!We use Accuwebhosting.com for hosting our websites, spanning all aspects of our business. Accuwebhosting.com provides our needs as far as the webhosting aspect of our operations are concerned. We also use their email services, since we found it quite reliable. We are also satisfied with the security provisions of Accuwebhosting.com, and feel no need to apply any external security services for our websites.,We appreciate the security features on Accuwebhosting.com. This is because they were able to detect immediately, some potentially harmful files embedded into a free theme we once used for our website. Such vigilance has won them our confidence in the security aspect of their services. We also use Accuwebhosting.com email services because we find it very reliable. Unlike some hosting services we've used before, Accuwebhosting.com has an excellent email service with their hosting services. Till date, we've never had cause to think that we've ever missed an email from our website contact forms or direct messages to our inbox from our clients and prospective clients. We also think that the speed of the Accuwebhosting.com is one of the best we've seen and used. Our websites pass the basic speed tests on speed test services on the web. We also find the customer service at Accuwebhosting.com simply amazing! We've never seen anything quite like it. We've always received prompt responses to our complaints and inquiries. This might be the most impressive attribute of Accuwebhosting.com,I guess their hosting service can be faster. Our websites load pretty quickly, especially after applying Accuwebhosting.com optimization tips, but we are not up to the highest speed yet. Again, it might be that we need to work more on our optimization.,8,We've seen an estimated increase of about 25% website visits since we started using Accuwebhosting.com. We attribute this to improvements in our search engine rankings, which has come from the improved page load times and applying the tips we've picked up from their emails and blog. We've seen a marked increase in inquiries from potential clients since we started using Accuwebhosting.com services, which we attribute to their very reliable email services.,,More than any other thing, I was prompted to write this review by the amazing customer service I've received from Accuwebhosting.com. I've had dealings with a few online services, and I've never come across any platform with such prompt response to complaints and inquiries. And the staff go the extra mile all the time to satisfy you.Fantastic ServiceWe use AccuWebHosting for our campaign hosting service. It allows us to execute our community outreach and has been very helpful in regards to cost and efficiency.,The service is cost-effective for non-profit objectives. There has been no downtime for our website. Tech support is always available and responsive.,Some of the instructions from tech support aren't always clear.,10,We haven't tried any other service at this time.,,AccuWebHosting is a great service for any kind of website-related need. We use the Wordpress hosting, and it fits the needs of what our organization does.Amazing free hostingI have been using this product for one year and my experience is very good. Their free WordPress hosting is really great. Their support amazed me so much. I experience super fast speed. As a newbie, I also recommend others to use AccuWebHosting services.,Free hosting Superfast Affordable,No No No,9,Amazing Great service Good support,,Their great free hosting service that I am using currently.,CloudFlare, Analytics SEO, WordPressAccuWebHosting: Good and fast hosting service.I have been using AccuWebHosting.com - Windows Personal Hosting for 2 years. I use it in my department. As long as I use Windows Personal Hosting from AccuWebHosting.com, I have never found any obstacles that hinder our work performance.,First, server access is very fast and stable. Second, affordable prices and lots of promotional offers. Third, the support team is friendly and fast, so problems that arise are resolved immediately.,Maybe in the future, it can equip customers with digital guidance in the form of ebooks.,8,Team performance improved with good server support from AccuWebHosting.com. Saved us money spent on renting a hosting service.,I wrote this based on my experience while using the service from AccuWebHosting.comA fast and reliable hosting solution like no other at its price point.AccuWebHosting.Com is being used as the main hosting solution for my personal portfolio website. All of the information and traffic goes through their platform which works perfectly. The only small issue that was found was that the home website of the service is a bit confusing, a small hassle for newcomers. But, it does not represent a problem for my continued use of the service since the client page and control panel page are both really well structured.,Fast web hosting. The response time of web pages is amazingly fast. Great technical service. They answer quickly and solve any problems as quickly as possible. Easy to use. It has a control panel with great ease of navigation. SSD servers. They have an option for great speed.,Better homepage design. More customization options in the control panel. Easier SSL authentication for domains.,9,It has allowed me to reach more people with a good working website that I can totally rely on. The speed of the servers works well for my clients since they usually expect a fast response from the websites they visit. The value of AccuWebHosting.Com compared to other hosting solutions is clearly superior, allowing me to get the service I really need without paying more than I should.,HostGator, GoDaddy and InMotion Hosting,I had a long struggle trying to find the right web hosting for my needs. It took me a couple of months to decide while testing different services. So I believe that I can help other users who may be in the same search to find the right option more quickly. It would have helped myself a lot in my search.,GoDaddy, HostGator, BluehostGreat for Education WebsitesI am using it personally to host my teaching website. I am teaching an advanced Math course and I enjoy the WordPress hosting to cost effectively promote learning in my classroom.,Free Easy To Use Technical Support,More ease in technical support,9,Students have opportunity to view teaching materials and stay in the loop. No ROI,SiteGround Web Hosting,To continue utilizing Accu's free service, a review is required. I appreciate the service in my teaching so I am happy to do it.,GoDaddy, SiteGround Web Hosting, WordPressFree Trial Hosting[It's being used as a] Hosting company for our LLC's web space. It's used for our (very) small startup as we get to our feet, and it's been doing that well. Able to scale up when we need more but not so demanding that it gets in the way of us getting to other startup priorities as we go.,Provides webspace. Has a free trial to feel out how it'll work before committing.,Account creation got lost the first two times, had to contact support to get it created. Free account has a 'promotion' cost where you have to do mandatory reviews to stay on that plan. Such as this one.,5,Provides web presence. We haven't been set up long enough for a long, deep answer, but we selected them for a web presence and that's exactly what we got.,AccuHosting prompts its users to write reviews.,NamecheapOne year of using AccuWebHosting for Windows and WordpressI have been using Accuweb Hosting for quite some time now. I normally don't leave reviews but am inclined to leave one for this company as they deserve recognition. Top notch service, very reliable and offers everything one looks for from a good hosting company! I would recommend them to anyone looking for an affordable yet top quality web hosting service.,Great speeds even on the basic plans. Enough memory/ storage to launch your product. Great up-time. Secure. Even blocked a threat at the server level.,None really,10,Large number of leads. 100% server up-time. Good caching system.Accuweb is a great webhostWe are an online gaming company that uses AccuWeb for our webhost.,Reliability & Speed Of Service are top notch Support Staff are very friendly & helpful Price of plans are very reasonable,Having to leave so many reviews if you have the free plan.,10,Doesn't pertain to my company since we are volunteers.,,Part of the free plan from AccuWeb, have to leave 2 reviews every month or 2.Such a wonderful and smooth hosting service.AccuWebHosting.Com offers well-optimized WordPress hosting with a custom domain name. It offers you pure SSD hosting with a super quick loading time to make sure that your users have a great experience on your site.,Speed is great and there is nearly no downtime. Easy set up and constant performances. Free Wordpress Hosting Their support team is great,Customer support through ticket system is delayed sometimes.,10,Good customer support when needed. Secured hosting. The smooth running of the website.,,Amazon Simple Email Service, Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins, Google Analytics,Information they need to make the decision to purchase a service .,1,1,Web hosting Email marketing Web advertising,Be flexible Provide opportunities for employees to grow Seek employee feedback,windows VPS,10,No,Price Product Features Third-party Reviews,Increase the WordPress allowed memory size.,Implemented in-house,Change management was minimal,downtime,10,No,10,No,I have always had someone help on the chat which is greatly appreaciated however I think it is a little redundant that they have chat and ticket support at the same time.,Wordpress MySQL database Ftp account,Nothing at all,10,10,9,10ACW is very helpful!We use AccuWebHosting for our campaign hosting service. It allows us to execute our community outreach and has been very helpful in regards to cost and efficiency.,The service is cost-effective for non-profit objectives. There has been no downtime for our website. Tech support is always available and responsive.,We have to post a review about every month as a way to verify that we are using the service. Some of the instructions from tech support aren't always clear. You can only have one website/domain for our account.,8,Allowed us to focus our financial resources on community outreach. Allowed us to get our message out. Causes interruption of our website/email service as the need to post a review isn't required on a steady basis and we have to always stop everything to post a review as our website gets suspended.,,ACW requires us to post a review of their company as a form of verifying that we are using the service.AccuWebHosting.Com hosting is the Best web hosting service provideWe used it for our company website as we are new and initial stages so using free web hosting. We are planning to buy premium web hosting with AccuWebHosting.Com hosting,It is a good hosting service Easy to use Quick response from the team Reliable and fast,Everything is good as of now,10,Easy and quick Less expensive if we choose premium package,,It may be useful to others who can use this service in future for better resultsGood host hosting for wordpress siteWe have not been using this web hosting company for long. We use with the Linux server, with a WordPress installation. So far the service has been good, we have not needed to call support. The service has been up all the time, very good option for WordPress uses a Cachewall cache, good controlled optimization for WordPress site.,A strong point is optimized for Wordpress CMS thanks to its integrated Cachewall with cpanel, also has free ssl certificate and integration with Cloudflare. My website has been up without any interruptions, that's the first thing you want for your business that is online 24 hours a day. I have barely used their support, but the few times I have needed it I have had a prompt response and an acceptable solution.,Require customers to submit a review of their free web-hosting service in order to not have your account suspended.,8,We have done important business through our portal, and attended directly to our customers.,WordPress, CloudFlare, MailChimp
Windows
AccuWebHosting.Com - Windows Personal Hosting

AccuWebHosting.Com Reviews

AccuWebHosting.Com
Filter 26 vetted AccuWebHosting.Com reviews and ratings

Bagas Artby profile photo
April 10, 2019

AccuWebHosting.Com Review: "AccuWebHosting - Best Hosting"

• Quick response
  • Quality hosting
  • The support team serves well
  • Good hosting
  • Email Configuration
  • SSL Configuration
  • Domain configuration
  • Auto installer
Based on my experience, AccuWebHosting personal hosting is perfect for those of you who need a website with good uptime, fast live chat response, and complete c-panel support. If the experience is not good, the entire interface of the hosting interface uses English, and the support service is also in English, so if you can't speak English, you might have trouble using the service. But based on my experience, they still understand even if your English is bad.
Read Bagas Artby's full review
shankha jana profile photo
July 13, 2019

AccuWebHosting.Com Review: "Good hosting with excellent support to boot"

• They provide excellent customer service.
  • They use SSD drives, which are fast.
  • Very useful and well-organized control panel.
  • 100% uptime.
  • They could provide free SSL certificates along with their hosting plans.
For a small organization or startup, AccuWebHosting.com is perfect. Their customer service is excellent. They address any problem promptly. However, I wish their pricing could have been a little more competitive in comparison with other providers.
Read shankha jana's full review
Obinna Anagwu profile photo
February 06, 2019

AccuWebHosting.Com Review: "Check out Accuwebhosting.com for quality services and prompt responses!"

• We appreciate the security features on Accuwebhosting.com. This is because they were able to detect immediately, some potentially harmful files embedded into a free theme we once used for our website. Such vigilance has won them our confidence in the security aspect of their services.
  • We also use Accuwebhosting.com email services because we find it very reliable. Unlike some hosting services we've used before, Accuwebhosting.com has an excellent email service with their hosting services. Till date, we've never had cause to think that we've ever missed an email from our website contact forms or direct messages to our inbox from our clients and prospective clients.
  • We also think that the speed of the Accuwebhosting.com is one of the best we've seen and used. Our websites pass the basic speed tests on speed test services on the web.
  • We also find the customer service at Accuwebhosting.com simply amazing! We've never seen anything quite like it. We've always received prompt responses to our complaints and inquiries. This might be the most impressive attribute of Accuwebhosting.com
  • I guess their hosting service can be faster. Our websites load pretty quickly, especially after applying Accuwebhosting.com optimization tips, but we are not up to the highest speed yet. Again, it might be that we need to work more on our optimization.
We've found Accuwebhosting.com services to be excellent, and have little to no complaint about their services. It has serviced our needs appropriately, and we can't really imagine not recommending their services to anyone. But again, we are not involved in every aspect of online services. They are excellent for what we require, and we're quite satisfied with what they offer.
Read Obinna Anagwu's full review
Faizanuddin Morkas profile photo
May 28, 2019

AccuWebHosting.Com Review: "Fantastic Service"

• The service is cost-effective for non-profit objectives.
  • There has been no downtime for our website.
  • Tech support is always available and responsive.
  • Some of the instructions from tech support aren't always clear.
Read Faizanuddin Morkas's full review
Md Abu Shaharia profile photo
May 21, 2019

AccuWebHosting.Com Review: "Amazing free hosting"

• Free hosting
  • Superfast
  • Affordable
I am using their Linux based free WordPress hosting. I do not have any idea about their Windows personal hosting.
Read Md Abu Shaharia's full review
Dede Yusuf profile photo
May 16, 2019

AccuWebHosting.Com Review: "AccuWebHosting: Good and fast hosting service."

• First, server access is very fast and stable.
  • Second, affordable prices and lots of promotional offers.
  • Third, the support team is friendly and fast, so problems that arise are resolved immediately.
  • Maybe in the future, it can equip customers with digital guidance in the form of ebooks.
I am very happy with Windows Personal Hosting from AccuWebHosting.com because of fast access, friendly pricing, and fast, friendly technical support.
Read Dede Yusuf's full review
Celso Rivas profile photo
May 13, 2019

AccuWebHosting.Com Review: "A fast and reliable hosting solution like no other at its price point."

• Fast web hosting. The response time of web pages is amazingly fast.
  • Great technical service. They answer quickly and solve any problems as quickly as possible.
  • Easy to use. It has a control panel with great ease of navigation.
  • SSD servers. They have an option for great speed.
  • Better homepage design.
  • More customization options in the control panel.
  • Easier SSL authentication for domains.
It is really well suited for a personal website or a small business. A small reseller could use it since the hosting is reliable in every sense for these tasks. I would probably not recommend it for a really large website since it lacks a couple of personalisation options in the technical area, which can be solved by talking to support. But, if a developer wants more control over a project, they would probably need a different option.
Read Celso Rivas's full review
Jessica Hamilton profile photo
March 18, 2019

AccuWebHosting.Com Review: "Great for Education Websites"

• Free
  • Easy To Use
  • Technical Support
  • More ease in technical support
Great for personal hosting, I cannot speak to large scale businesses but from my, experience I believe it would be easy to use. It provides more than sufficient memory for a low to medium traffic website. The built in WordPress function makes it easy to start up a website from scratch for new users.
Read Jessica Hamilton's full review
John Calvin profile photo
February 23, 2019

AccuWebHosting.Com Review: "Free Trial Hosting"

[It's being used as a] Hosting company for our LLC's web space.

• Provides webspace.
  • Has a free trial to feel out how it'll work before committing.
  • Account creation got lost the first two times, had to contact support to get it created.
  • Free account has a 'promotion' cost where you have to do mandatory reviews to stay on that plan. Such as this one.
Provides webspace. Does exactly what we needed.
Read John Calvin's full review
June 25, 2019

AccuWebHosting.Com Review: "One year of using AccuWebHosting for Windows and Wordpress"

• Great speeds even on the basic plans.
  • Enough memory/ storage to launch your product.
  • Great up-time.
  • Secure. Even blocked a threat at the server level.
  • None really
Apart from the superior hosting services they provide, I really like their support team. They are online 24x7 and even available on chat for a customer on their free plan. They are really helpful and have sound technical knowledge. I have even tried their Managed Wordpress hosting and that too is an amazing product.
April 08, 2019

AccuWebHosting.Com Review: "Accuweb is a great webhost"

We are an online gaming company that uses AccuWeb for our webhost.
  • Reliability & Speed Of Service are top notch
  • Support Staff are very friendly & helpful
  • Price of plans are very reasonable
  • Having to leave so many reviews if you have the free plan.
I have a WordPress based website and it runs flawlessly on AccuWeb.
Prabath Jayanath profile photo
December 10, 2018

AccuWebHosting.Com Review: "Such a wonderful and smooth hosting service."

• Speed is great and there is nearly no downtime.
  • Easy set up and constant performances.
  • Free WordPress Hosting
  • Their support team is great
  • Customer support through ticket system is delayed sometimes.
They do a great job hosting my site for free. Really loved this service. The free service is actually free with no strange strings attached. AccuWeb Hosting is one of the best hosting providers I have ever used. It's cheap in comparison to others and they have all the features you get in other hosting but, here you get the same features at the cheap price.
Read Prabath Jayanath's full review
Dan Whitten profile photo
September 21, 2018

AccuWebHosting.Com Review: "ACW is very helpful!"

• The service is cost-effective for non-profit objectives.
  • There has been no downtime for our website.
  • Tech support is always available and responsive.
  • We have to post a review about every month as a way to verify that we are using the service.
  • Some of the instructions from tech support aren't always clear.
  • You can only have one website/domain for our account.
Read Dan Whitten's full review
Nikhil Yadagiri profile photo
June 04, 2018

AccuWebHosting.Com Review: "AccuWebHosting.Com hosting is the Best web hosting service provide"

• It is a good hosting service
  • Quick response from the team
  • Reliable and fast
  • Everything is good as of now
Its useful for all users who can start a website for blogging or company website. it has good features and also good service from the team. It has free web hosting and premium hosting with fewer costs. it can be purchased for the users. A best hosting service provider in present days
Read Nikhil Yadagiri's full review
Ricardo Zama profile photo
April 27, 2018

AccuWebHosting.Com Review: "Good host hosting for wordpress site"

• A strong point is optimized for WordPress CMS thanks to its integrated Cachewall with cpanel, also has free ssl certificate and integration with CloudFlare.
  • My website has been up without any interruptions, that's the first thing you want for your business that is online 24 hours a day.
  • I have barely used their support, but the few times I have needed it I have had a prompt response and an acceptable solution.
  • Require customers to submit a review of their free web-hosting service in order to not have your account suspended.
This is a great service provider. Just make sure you stay on top of their random requests for you to submit a review of their service (like this one). They'll say that you have to do it every three months when it's been eight since our last review. Not sure what's going on with that, but it's not troubling enough for us to find a different service provider, and we don't complain about free services. Free doesn't have to mean harassed though. But yes - do it! Great overall experience with AWH.
Read Ricardo Zama's full review

About AccuWebHosting.Com

AccuWebHosting's Windows Shared Hosting packages feature SSD drives, fast servers and the latest ASP.Net tools. All Windows Shared Hosting plans include IIS 8, MS SQL 2012 Database support, free email accounts and much more. Some of the prominent features of Windows shared hosting can be found below:

Programming & Database Features

• All plans support ASP.Net, PHP with FastCGI, Active Perl & Classic ASP Scripting.
  • All plans include Microsoft SQL Database, mySQL database and MS Access database support.
  • All plans support Silverlight, Node.js, ASP.Net AJAX web hooks.
  • Latest MVC 5, .NET dll, Code Behind, /bin, Web Services supported.
  • Visual Studio 2013 integration, Web Deploy & Web Matrix compatible.
  • ASP.NET SQL Server Session, ODBC / DSN, MDAC, OLE DB, SQLXML Supported.
  • Isolated Application Pools for each website.
  • Supports Full Trust Application Hosting.
  • IIS Manager

SQL Tools

• SQL Server Management Studio Supported
  • Microsoft Visual Studio Integration
  • Web services (HTTP/SOAP endpoints)
  • Real-Time DB Backup & Restore, Recovery Advisor