Xactimate is the industry standard in restorative reconstruction. It is industry standard for a reason. It does an incredible job of …
We use Xactimate to produce full roof replacement reports as well as for supplements to match Insurance Companies reports and pricing …
Xactimate is being used by our estimators to itemize bills for our projects. It is a very important software for our business and enables …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Xactimate, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
2 people want pricing too
Xactimate is a property claims estimating application, supporting restoration professionals with repair process management. Xactimate was developed by Xactware, a property insurance and repair / remodeling software specialist that is now a Verisk Analytics company since the 2017 acquisition.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Xactimate is the industry standard in restorative reconstruction. It is industry standard for a reason. It does an incredible job of allowing and facilitating communication between multiple affected parties and allows for everyone to stay above board and get to the part of every process - getting the job done.
- Database of actionable items & pricing.
- Scope of work creation.
- Communication between other platforms.
- Improvments in usability in website application.
- Ease of use for customization.
- Training for this platform.
Xactimate is an industry-standard piece of software that is utilized for communication between insurance agencies and restorative drawing and restoration companies. Basically, it is a requirement to be used 90% of the time in these circumstances. If you are a new start-up and are doing your work based on referrals only not associated with insurance Xactimate will likely be a large bite for you to chew.
We use Xactimate to produce full roof replacement reports as well as for supplements to match Insurance Companies reports and pricing regarding roof repairs and roof replacements. Only the Supplement Division uses the software, but they also produce full reports before any work is performed, not just supplements after the fact.
- Since Xactimate is used by Insurance Companies, the pricing lists are constantly updated. This means we will almost always have up-to-date pricing that matches the Insurance Companies.
- The ability to print different styles of reports is very valuable. Depending on who the report is for, you can exclude or include certain things accordingly.
- My supplement team let me know the training styles (for the beginner course) varied wildly depending on what instructor you got. The ones who took the course twice said they learned quite a bit from taking it twice as each instructor is so very different regarding teaching styles.
- Also, I think it would be wise to have a "computer basics" quiz that each training applicant must pass before they can sign up for the training course. All my people said it was frustrating to have our company pay so much for training when the whole class was slowed down by those who weren't familiar with the basics of a computer. Example: Right click vs. Left Click
As we are mainly a roofing company, this program is very well suited to our needs working with insurance companies. More than anything else, we use it for supplementing for roofing code items after a full roof replacement has been performed. It is not so well suited for small repairs we quote for siding or even roof repairs.
Xactimate is being used by our estimators to itemize bills for our projects. It is a very important software for our business and enables us to bill customers.
- Itemizes services.
- Itemizes products.
- Helps us to create scopes for projects.
- I am not aware of anything that needs improvement.
Xactimate is good for coming up with estimates for restoration and construction projects. It helps us to figure out what the industry standard rates are for services, products and labor hours.
Whenever I have contacted them for support, they have always solved my problems.