Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Creative Cloud Express (formerly Adobe Spark)
Adobe Creative Cloud Express is been used for creating digital content such as landing pages, email content which consists of hero images, brand logos, etc. Earlier we were using separate tools for image editing, webpage design, however, with Adobe Creative Cloud Express we use a single tool for a digital content journey which includes the creation of content for social media posts, offline marketing in sync with our digital offers, content used in search engine marketing and also helping in collaboration between teams.
- Out-of-the-box templates save a lot of time and effort for designers and new users.
- Collaboration to share resources and monitor task status centrally.
- Great design elements bring a wow factor to digital content.
- Single design tool for all types of content design.
- The pricing of Adobe Creative Cloud is a bit on the higher side as compared to peers.
- Customer service is not supportive at times leading to reported issues taking much time to resolve.
- The hardware requirement is higher for running Adobe Creative Cloud Express.
- Increase in revenue by replacing multiple tools used for digital content creation.
- Faster turnaround time with a host of built-in and saved templates.
- Better quality content leads to an amazing customer experience.
The support team can do a lot better with respect to smaller issues reported by customers. The case prioritization and explaining the problem to different support users might be a time-consuming task sometimes especially during delivery of an urgent deliverable. However, the process to raise support tickets is quite easy and smooth.
Do you think Adobe Express delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Adobe Express's feature set?
Did Adobe Express live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Adobe Express go as expected?
Would you buy Adobe Express again?
Adobe Creative Cloud express is a one-stop solution for all our digital content needs including content for webpages, emails, social media, search, and advert channels. The ease of use and templates make it a go-to solution for all our digital content needs across different clients and verticals. It delivers the best ROI if used on an enterprise scale.
Adobe Creative Cloud express is well suited for organizations working on multiple digital content requirements on an enterprise scale. This is to match the pricing or subscription as an individual subscription plan comes with a host of limitations. It should be used across organizations for complete content requirements on a scale. It is easy to use even for digital marketers having no prior experience on the platform.