March 21, 2016
Score 5 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Altus Dynamics ERP for Human Services
It is being used for human resources, payroll, accounts payable and receivable, client management, and scheduling. It has replaced a system that was not supported any longer, so it provides information on employee files, employee positions, employee scheduling and diminishes the amount of manual entry. It also provides information for financial reporting.
- It is easy to gather information for reports.
- It is fast to find information that is needed.
- It has diminished manual entry for payroll.
- The scheduling module is missing a few key parts that would enhance our employee's use of the system.
- Payroll is not yet stable and there is difficulty posting payroll.
- Some of the pay controls do not work to the ability that we would like them to.
Prefer not to answer.
I feel that our organization may be somewhat too complicated for the system and so we have had to have many customizations.