Updated May 08, 2023
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Anaplan
Anaplan is used across all of finance at our organization to change how we budget, forecast, and consolidate our numbers. It addresses business problems of lack of auditability, lengthened planning cycles, siloed planning, and long review cycles. Being cloud based and decentralized, it helps us as a multinational organization to collaborate effectively across the globe and enables quick reviews and changes to our plan.
- Anaplan continues to innovate and does a good job of incorporating Anaplan customer and partner feedback into their roadmap.
- Anaplan offers a flexible and agile product that allows plans to be agile and adapt quickly to changing business needs.
- Anaplan continues to champion their community and hosts great events to promote knowledge transfers that benefit the entire Anaplan ecosystem.
- Anaplan account executives champion their accounts and want to help them succeed.
- Anaplan has a host of middleware connectors.
- Management reporting in Anaplan has come a long way, but there is still room to grow here. Already leaps and bounds above where it was even the last year, but still not as flexible reporting as other tool built specifically for reporting.
- Anaplan support is not always the most responsive.
- Anaplan is inefficient with extremely granular data.
- Native aggregations along a hierarchy
- Real time updates to reporting
- Decreased cycle times
- More collaborated planning
- Dramatically increased visibility and auditability
Do you think Anaplan delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Anaplan's feature set?
Did Anaplan live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Anaplan go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Anaplan again?
For any sort of planning, Anaplan is a must. Cannot recommend the product or company enough. Great product, fantastic organization. The first Anaplan implementation is the most challenging, but after that, when multiple models and use cases are achieved, the benefits continue to roll in. Anaplan is especially well suited for areas that are currently driven by disparate planning, and drives tremendous growth by giving end users a greater chance to plan together. We use Anaplan for financial, volume, capital, and workforce planning.