A basic system with various CRM appshttps://www.trustradius.com/crmApptivoUnspecified841012015-10-06T16:49:44.135Z
October 06, 2015
A basic system with various CRM apps
Score 7 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Apptivo
We made the decision to purchase Apptivo mainly for collaboration and to streamline processes within our department; as well as for external departments we worked with on projects. It was sufficient for our needs and very easy to use. Though our whole organization doesn't use it, a few departments within our organization do, and it helps with keeping everything in one spot to reference since some of the individuals in our departments are in different countries and time zones. It created ease regarding project updates and outstanding items that needed to be addressed immediately.
- Good for streamlining project management on projects over a long life cycle.
- Helpful in keeping contacts up to date and relevant.
- Streamlines processes across the organization where there are many departments.
- Dashboard and interface subsections are a bit clunky re: functionality.
- Built-in email client isn't always a feasible option for efficiency (signatures are different, contacts don't always update accordingly).
- Consistency and integration between apps is not always optimal.
- Helped us increase time to completion of projects.
- Allowed us to execute on customer service and response times.
- Elevated our department's visibility within the organization for a more streamlined workflow.
The price was right for what we needed to use Apptivo for (the CRM and the contact management/project management models). And, we needed something basic and easy to implement so we could get up and running with little down time. The other systems we evaluated didn't seem to have the exact pricing and features/functionality we were looking for so we made the determination that Apptivo would be the best fit.
If you need a CRM system to help manage projects, this is a great option. Some of the other apps we didn't use such as accounting, etc. Because we only needed a basic system, we chose Apptivo. Also, because the price was right. Also if you need immediate support, Apptivo is great! If it's complicated though, it did get a bit challenging.