Overall Satisfaction with ARCHICAD
Being an interior designer by profession and now heading the department of Interior Design, I use this software to conceptualize the base design and modify geometrical objects. I also review the models created by the students using this software. The modern design interface helps me and my students to quickly create virtual buildings or virtual components, such as doors, walls, roofs or any other architectural structure. The user interface is quite user friendly, which helps in quick customization. This is what I really like.
- User interface is super cool. It helps you customize any new theme on your architectural objects.
- Minimalistic approach in the toolkit helps in quick editing.
- Render realistic images.
- Collaboration with other team members is an awesome feature.
- Subscription or pricing is on a little higher side.
- Requires a robust system of high level RAM, otherwise it crashes often.
- Due to its minimalistic approach, it is not flexible enough like other software.
- Easy way of imparting training to students
- Quick customization for quick results
- Visualization of geometrical objects is amazing and gives a holistic view of your imagination
- Resolution on images, such as light, texture and theme is quick and agile
- Helped us build an expert team of faculties to teach ARCHICAD
- Developed design workflow has sped up
- Working collaboratively and sharing information has become easier
- Workflow tracking with detailed analysis has helped solve problems at the root stage
ARCHICAD is more intuitive and user friendly tool than AutoCAD. In this day and age, we need a minimalistic approach tool that can help us create smart designs with right user experience. The custom libraries and design options of ARCHICAD gives us better design variations in an actual work environment and ARCHICAD fulfills that with a perfect score.
Do you think ARCHICAD delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ARCHICAD's feature set?
Did ARCHICAD live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of ARCHICAD go as expected?
Would you buy ARCHICAD again?