Global contract management solution - pricey considering implementation cost and integration challengeshttps://www.trustradius.com/contract-managementAriba Contract ManagementUnspecified7.3681012019-06-10T19:26:40.108Z
June 10, 2019
Global contract management solution - pricey considering implementation cost and integration challenges
Score 7 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Ariba Contract Management
We brought in ARIBA to replace our legacy SAP SRM and drive a global sourcing strategy across 100 plus countries where we are present. We have been using their catalogs for a couple of years now. Our leadership goal is to have one source of truth and one platform to optimize all sourcing.
- Global presence
- Integration with SAP backend
- Reporting and analytics capabilties
- The current ways of integration with SAP are a bit painful.
- ARIBA shared services turn around time and knowledge lacks the depth of the product.
- Reporting and Analytics need huge improvement.
- They promise an Amazon-like experience but they are nowhere close to it.
- Expensive for smaller countries but they have to bite the bullet to have one global solution.
- Expensive implantation given hurdles with integration / training / Reporting / Change management.
- ROI is spread over a longer term than we originally expected
- Implementation cost is high
- Certainly improved efficiency overall and better vendor management and digital enablement
- Eco system is growing and scalable
We looked at other sourcing systems but none suited our global presence and moreso being a SAP customer with several modules this made perfect sense.