Overall Satisfaction with Autodesk Vault
I am supporting almost 200 users in using Autodesk Vault 2022. We have different office around the world and that means there are different challenges. Some users use Autodesk Vault to check in and out documents, others only to view files. We need to replicate the software to all these offices and so far we are very successful.
- managing documents
- copying files from existing to new ones
- searching through the data
- more searching capabilities
- creating reports
- using the software in the cloud
- tracking versions and revisions
- managing data regarding users
- copying documents and maintaining the relationships
- since using Vault we dont deal with location of files
- files are backed up automatically
- Backing up data could be improved
We never used any other data management software before Autodesk Vault. The other software that Autodesk provides and we use, like Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk Autocad, Autodesk Navisworks and others are very fit with Autodesk Vault. It cannot be any other better solution than using Autodesk Vault as they are fully correlated.
Do you think Autodesk Vault delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Autodesk Vault's feature set?
Did Autodesk Vault live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Autodesk Vault go as expected?
Would you buy Autodesk Vault again?
Autodesk Vault is doing a very good job in managing documents, checking in and out files, tracking all versions and revisions that are made. All of these are are done automatically so users dont need to spend time to do it. Autodesk Autocad and Autodesk Inventor are automatically updated with changes made in Autodesk Vault.
Using Autodesk Vault
200 - They are mechanical designers, drafters, CAD managers, IT members, manufacturers, shop floor users, etc
2 - They both belong to IT department as they need administrative privileges.
- managing data
- tracking users who edit files
- always using the most current version of file