Overall Satisfaction with AWS Secrets Manager
[AWS Secrets Manager] is used for storing and managing who can access and use the secrets variables along with the project. The entire organization uses it. It solves the part that with a simple command before running the project all users (depending on their roles) can get the secrets in reading mode.
- One trust source for all secrets
- You can divide them per environment
- You can give different access to users
- It could be good if a user can use a variable in the project but can't see them in the manager on AWS
- Assign variables per environment
- Give permissions per user role
- One trust source for all variables
Do you think AWS Secrets Manager delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with AWS Secrets Manager's feature set?
Did AWS Secrets Manager live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of AWS Secrets Manager go as expected?
Would you buy AWS Secrets Manager again?
[AWS Secrets Manager] is really good at managing the secrets for each environment (stage, production, ...), and with a simple command, the users will get all the variables for running the project. Depending on the user role, they could just read and/or edit the variables on the Secrets Manager on AWS. This facilitates the management of the secrets.