A useful tool
April 21, 2022
A useful tool
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Barracuda Security Awareness Training (formerly Barracuda Phishline)
It saves a lot of time it blocks a lot of SPAM and phishing attacks
- The reports are great.
- Helps identify which users need security training
- Initiating a campaign is a quick process
- I find the templates are not easy to use or modify I am not skilled in HTML. They are also outdated and hard to search through
- the user interface is very old fashioned could use a facelift and simplification
- Configuring the campaign is complicated and should be easier to reuse
- Identifying staff requiring security awareness training
- Id say I would use this more if it was a better designed system
Do you think Barracuda Security Awareness Training delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Barracuda Security Awareness Training's feature set?
Did Barracuda Security Awareness Training live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Barracuda Security Awareness Training go as expected?
Would you buy Barracuda Security Awareness Training again?
I would recommend this product to other businesses. It has saved us money in preventing SPAM, phishing, and malicious emails from getting to staff. I also like Phishline as it can test users but it is clunky to use the interface and templates are hard to make and modify you need to be experienced in HTML which I am not. I feel navigating and using this system should just be so much easier