Smooth sailing with BigMachineshttps://www.trustradius.com/cpqOracle CPQ Cloud (BigMachines)Unspecified7.81111012013-11-09T23:28:09.134Z
November 09, 2013
Smooth sailing with BigMachines
Score 9 out of 101
- Sales Engine
- Provides a comprehensive sales solution - replaced 2 separate tools we were using for quoting and legal terms.
- Intelligent built-in process flow allows for faster re-approvals and quote turnaround.
- It is a very user friendly tool - basic training is usually enough to get started, and the rest can be picked up as you go.
- Updating customer information, like billing account numbers, addresses, and contact information is not easy.
- Changing the term on the quote is not an easy task and requires taking the quote back to design.
- The quote history page contains too much information and is very difficult to find what you are looking for.
- BigMachines allows us to be more efficient. Instead of using two separate tools, we are using one.
- We are able to track the status of our quotes up until they are signed, booked, and ready for implementation.
- BigMachines provides a smooth user experience, I definitely prefer it.
BigMachines has been a great platform for our Sales Organization. It enables us to be more efficient and effective in closing our deals. The proposals are easy to understand, and our customers are happy with the format and the turnaround time. We have enabled some of the functionality that was not available to us before, and it made a big difference in our quote turnaround time.
In selecting a quoting tool, we were looking for a comprehensive solution. Our focus was on finding a tool that would enable our Sales Organization to be more efficient, to reduce the quote turnaround time, and to streamline our processes. BigMachines was selected for its ease of use and cross-functional capabilities.