BigMachines is a BigDeal!https://www.trustradius.com/cpqOracle CPQ Cloud (BigMachines)Unspecified7.81111012013-11-08T23:21:27.844Z
November 08, 2013
BigMachines is a BigDeal!
Score 9 out of 101
- Sales Engine
- Channel Sales Engine
- Document Engine
- Admin Platform
- BigMachines makes it easy for business people or beginning developers to help configure they're own product.
- BigMachines has a great configuration element. It can handle some very complex configurations, and often handles add-ons like calls to webservices pretty well.
- BigMachines (the company) usually does a great job of helping the customer when they get stuck on an issue. In my experience, when we open a case, someone responds fairly quickly.
- DocEngine needs some serious help. It's buggy, not user friendly, and in general not very consistent. The DocX output type is especially challenging to work with.
- The Help section of BigMachines has been downright neglected it seems. The articles are very basic, and as a developer it can be very frustrating not to be able to find the answers you are looking for with more specific and advanced questions.
I really enjoy the product. I think it has a very clean approach to the CPQ space. Many small businesses will be able to use this "right out of the box" with only some basic configuration changes. I think BigMachines has an exciting road map planned for new features that many of their customers are asking for, and this is an important factor: They LISTEN to their customers.