Two Thumbs up for Birst!https://www.trustradius.com/business-intelligence-biBirstUnspecified6.91831012013-11-22T15:56:21.212Z
November 22, 2013
Two Thumbs up for Birst!
Score 10 out of 101
- Birst allows for greater visibility of data / reports. You are no longer limited to viewing critical reports only inside the firewall.
- Birst is able to easily integrate with data sources. We can quickly aggregate the data from multiple locations and build the reports we need for our business and our customers.
- Birst reports are highly scalable and agile. This makes the solution a prime BI solution that is maintained in the cloud.
- Their support staff needs to mature. If it's a minor issue, the support staff is quick to resolve it. Anything a bit more complicated seems to take a prolonged period of time.
- The help functions within the application need to be expanded upon. The details are extremely limited. If expanded upon, it may help cut back on the amount of tickets opened up with support.
- The ability to quickly see location of our leads by area (down to zip code) on a map. We are now able to see our leads on a map which provides us greater insight into areas we should provide greater focus.
The product is fabulous. We do not need to maintain any hardware, the service is extremely reliable, fast and scalable. The tool is robust for even the most complex reports, but yet fairly simple to administer and develop the reports we need. The generation of these reports and use of the tool has a tremendous impact on our day to day business, and on our customers' business. Having a tool that is flexible, yet affordable is a key factor in our ability to continue using an application year over year.
You need to have several trained BI professional on-hand to administer your instance and create the reports. Take the time to learn Birst and become certified. It is well worth the time and investment. Work with the vendor - provide suggestions for how they too can better assist their customers - better support, documentation, enhancements, etc.