BizNet Excel Suite for MAM Autopart Usershttps://www.trustradius.com/business-intelligence-biBizNet SoftwareUnspecified7.2891012018-06-05T17:55:46.854Z
June 05, 2018
BizNet Excel Suite for MAM Autopart Users
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with BizNet Excel Suite
BizNet is being used to develop monthly and weekly reports that outline financial information for a given period. The accounting department is developing the reports and distributing it to the key personnel in the company. The problems that the software has addressed has been the timely assimilation of this information in a way that is reliable and dynamic.
- Once a worksheet has been created, you can change a single cell and update the entire report. This makes it much easier than recreating a report every time you start.
- It draws data directly from our database that can be filtered down in various ways. This allows us to get the data that we really need quicker.
- The time it takes to draw information from the database can seem long and may make a person wonder if the program is working. It is, just be patient.
- If you do not enable "Design Mode" while editing a worksheet, changing one cell can enable the data draw which interrupts workflow.
- We have been able to reduce our financial reporting time from days to minutes. We have cut out a lot of copy and pasting and now let the software do the work.
This is well suited for accounting departments that are developing financial statements or daily reports that are dependent on ledger codes. It is less helpful with reporting that is customer or department specific. From a financial reporting perspective, this software allows you to build reports the way you want and does not tie you down to a fixed template.