Reviews (1-3 of 3)
Phocas Business Intelligence is used by our executives, branch managers and sales managers to dive into data derived from our legacy D3 database. We are able to dive into unrelated datasets and develop easy to follow reports and dashboards for all skill levels. Phocas makes business intelligence truly accessible to non-techies.
- Custom reports are simple to create.
- The ability to manage users and their dashboards is solid.
- Easy to navigate web interface makes the software accessible from anywhere.
- Daily data set dumps can take up a large amount of space.
Read Kenny McGarrity's full review
The D3 community is a tight knit set of businesses that share business solutions, and this tool should be high on the list for anyone operating in our industry. If you do not want to host the software resources on your servers, Phocas has a cloud-integrated solution as well.
Phocas Business Intelligence is mainly used by Project managers and the finance and accounting departments to analyze and view sales and financial data through reports and dashboards.
- Phocas is great at drilling down data, getting specific information, and presenting it in a report.
- Phocas can be used to view up to the minute data gathered from the database.
- It allows the user to create and view different type of dashboards very easily.
- Phocas needs to make it easier to connect to different types of databases.
- The data in Phocas needs to be updated faster in some cases.
- It needs to provide functions to create better charts and graphs.
Read this authenticated review
Phocas Business Intelligence is great for drilling down into data, getting very specific information, and viewing dashboards, but Phocas is not great for creating charts and graphs.
August 08, 2016
Score 7 out of 10
Phocas is currently being used across the organization. We're able to track our sales numbers, warehouse productivity numbers as well as purchasing inventory on Phocas.
Read Olivia Gonsalves's full review
Phocas is well suited to keep track of sales numbers for small businesses like ours. It's not that well suited in writing queries, and there is some level of initial difficulty in figuring how to use the system.
Phocas Business Intelligence Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Phocas Business Intelligence?
Phocas helps users discover data and provides results in real time. It is designed for non-technical users and delivers a simple yet powerful analytical capability that quickly turns data into a chart, graph or map. It brings up data on local, regional or global sales, inventory, forecasts, prices, profit margins, budgets and more.
Phocas, based in the United Kingdom, is a business intelligence firm with offices in the UK, the United States, and Australia. The vendor says that by offering an innovative data discovery solution, it has maintained a 97 percent customer retention rate.
Phocas Business Intelligence Screenshots
Phocas Business Intelligence Video
Phocas Business Intelligence Integrations
NetSuite ERP, MS Dynamics AX, MS Dynamics NAV, MS Dynamics GP, Epicor Eclipse, Infor SX.e, Epicor P21, Pronto, SAP B1, SAP, Sage, MAM, Infor SHIMS, Infor FACTS, MIS, JD Edwards, Oracle, Infor A+, Infor BAAN, Lakeview, Mincron, Ximple, Magnatron
Phocas Business Intelligence Competitors
Phocas Business Intelligence Pricing
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Phocas has built its business model on exceeding customer expectations. We’ve operated on a subscription basis from the start and in the words of Phocas Group chairman and co-founder Paul Magee: ‘That puts the onus on us to perform’. And we like that. In fact, our whole company ecosystem is built around that ‘light bulb moment’ when customers achieve a breakthrough by seeing their business through fresh eyes.
Phocas Business Intelligence Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Phocas Business Intelligence Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web, 2673049216|
|Supported Countries:||United States, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and Asia.|