Reviews (1-2 of 2)
- Phocas is great at drilling down data, getting specific information, and presenting it in a report.
- Phocas can be used to view up to the minute data gathered from the database.
- It allows the user to create and view different type of dashboards very easily.
- Phocas needs to make it easier to connect to different types of databases.
- The data in Phocas needs to be updated faster in some cases.
- It needs to provide functions to create better charts and graphs.
Phocas Business Intelligence Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Phocas Business Intelligence
Phocas helps users discover data and provides results in real time. It is designed for non-technical users and delivers a simple yet powerful analytical capability that quickly turns data into a chart, graph or map. It brings up data on local, regional or global sales, inventory, forecasts, prices, profit margins, budgets and more.
Phocas, based in the United Kingdom, is a business intelligence firm with offices in the UK, the United States, and Australia. The vendor says that by offering an innovative data discovery solution, it has maintained a 97 percent customer retention rate.
Phocas Business Intelligence Screenshots
Phocas Business Intelligence Integrations
Phocas Business Intelligence Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Phocas has built its business model on exceeding customer expectations. We’ve operated on a subscription basis from the start and in the words of Phocas Group chairman and co-founder Paul Magee: ‘That puts the onus on us to perform’. And we like that. In fact, our whole company ecosystem is built around that ‘light bulb moment’ when customers achieve a breakthrough by seeing their business through fresh eyes.
Phocas Business Intelligence Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Phocas Business Intelligence Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web, 2673049216|
|Supported Countries:||United States, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and Asia.|