Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Phocas Business Intelligence, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Phocas helps users discover data and provides results in real time. It is designed for non-technical users and delivers a simple yet powerful analytical capability that quickly turns data into a chart, graph or map. It brings up data on local, regional or global sales, inventory, forecasts, prices, profit margins, budgets and more.
Phocas, based in the United Kingdom, is a business intelligence firm with offices in the UK, the United States, and Australia. The vendor says that by offering an innovative data discovery solution, it has maintained a 97 percent customer retention rate.
- Supported: Administration via Web Interface
- Supported: Snapshot of External Data
- Supported: In-memory data model
- Supported: OLAP (Pre-processed cube representation)
- Supported: ROLAP (SQL-layer querying)
- Supported: Multi-Data Source Reporting (Blending)
- Supported: Data warehouse / dictionary layer
- Supported: ETL Capability
- Supported: ETL Scheduler
- Supported: MS Excel Workbooks
- Supported: Text Files (CSV, etc)
- Supported: Oracle
- Supported: MS SQL Server
- Supported: IBM DB2
- Supported: Postgres
- Supported: MySQL
- Supported: ODBC
- Supported: Cloudera Hadoop
- Supported: Hortonworks Hadoop
- Supported: EMC Greenplum
- Supported: IBM Netezza
- Supported: HP Vertica
- Supported: ParAccel
- Supported: SAP Hana
- Supported: Teradata
- Supported: Sage 500
- Supported: Salesforce
- Supported: SAP
- Supported: Google Analytics
- Supported: Customizable dashboards
- Supported: Report Formatting Templates
- Supported: Drill-down analysis
- Supported: Formatting capabilities
- Supported: Predictive modeling
- Supported: Report sharing and collaboration
- Supported: Publish to PDF
- Supported: Output Raw Supporting Data
- Supported: Report Versioning
- Supported: Report Delivery Scheduling
- Supported: Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
- Supported: Location Analytics / Geographic Visualization
- Supported: Predictive Analytics
- Supported: Multi-User Support (named login)
- Supported: Role-Based Security Model
- Supported: Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
- Supported: Report-Level Access Control
- Supported: Table-Level Access Control (BI-layer)
- Supported: Field-Level Access Control (BI-layer)
- Supported: Responsive Design for Web Access
- Supported: Dashboard / Report / Visualization Interactivity on Mobile
Visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3GtCU6NJik to watch Phocas Business Intelligence video.
- NetSuite ERP
- MS Dynamics AX
- MS Dynamics NAV
- MS Dynamics GP
- Epicor Eclipse
- Infor SX.e
- Epicor P21
- SAP B1
- Infor SHIMS
- Infor FACTS
- JD Edwards
- Infor A+
- Infor BAAN
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web, 2673049216|
|Supported Countries||United States, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and Asia.|
- Phocas is great at drilling down data, getting specific information, and presenting it in a report.
- Phocas can be used to view up to the minute data gathered from the database.
- It allows the user to create and view different type of dashboards very easily.
- Phocas needs to make it easier to connect to different types of databases.
- The data in Phocas needs to be updated faster in some cases.
- It needs to provide functions to create better charts and graphs.
- Easy to drill down data
- Have data from multiple systems in one place
- Has nice dashboards that can be built from your customer data
- Print of dashboards needs a bit of attention
- Have a single-sign-on option
- Custom reports are simple to create.
- The ability to manage users and their dashboards is solid.
- Easy to navigate web interface makes the software accessible from anywhere.
- Daily data set dumps can take up a large amount of space.
- Detailed tracking of sales numbers
- Timely updates - data refreshed every day
- Ability to work with our ERP system and extract data
- Ability to build reports
- Could be more user friendly