Highly recommend Boardable!
May 05, 2022
Highly recommend Boardable!
CEO (Chief Executive Officer)
The FarmHouse FoundationNon-profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Boardable
We use Boardable as an important board management tool to schedule meetings, organize documents, start discussions, and maintain an up-to-date people directory. Boardable offers a ‘one-stop shop’ for all of the information we need and helps make board members more effective in their fiduciary roles for the Foundation. The Boardable tool has offered five key results for us: 1) time savings; 2) streamlined agenda building; 3) more accountability; 4) access anywhere; and 5) better virtual and in-person meetings.
- Streamlined agenda building: Instead of spending time sending emails and attachments, I can easily build and share an Agenda with documents appended to specific agenda items. This keeps everyone organized and informed.
- Accountability: I can see when board members log into the platform and keep track of who has read which content for increased transparency and accountability.
- Real-time edits and updates: As things change or need to be added to an agenda, I can easily make edits and share these changes with board members. I can send them an email on the platform to remind them of new documents or information related to the board meeting.
- We have created a board policy & governance manual and made it a meeting with agenda so we all have easy access to all that information. It would be amazing for Boardable to offer a policy document tool like it that's easier to manage, but this was their suggestion for setting it up for now.
- Being able to add the time zone where the in-person will be held would be helpful rather than just where the person sets as their time zone.
We didn't look at other products. I used Boardable for another organization first (as its President) and was thoroughly impressed with the easy-to-use interface, the low cost, and the quick onboarding process. I introduced the platform to our Board Chairman who gave the green light to move forward in 2019, which was a great move to do before the pandemic and our board meeting became virtual for nearly 2 years.
Do you think Boardable delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Boardable's feature set?
Did Boardable live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Boardable go as expected?
Would you buy Boardable again?
Boardable is definitely worth the cost. It’s extremely valuable and there are new tools and updates being released all the time. Their staff reaches out for feedback and is easy to reach. It is a great resource for managing our board meetings and being effective, supportive, and interactive for our Trustees. I never want to waste our board members' time and Boardable helps us deliver an outstanding and engaging board experience.
Boardable is very user-friendly, easy to manage, and building agendas and setting up meetings is functionally easy.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Meeting agendas
- Document repository
- Adding new board members or removing outgoing members.