November 03, 2015
Score 4 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Boomi
Boomi is currently being used for developing integrations between SuccessFactors Employee Central and SAP On-Premise. It is also being used for replicating data down for payroll processes.
- Simple user interface.
- Easily deployed.
- Easily managed.
- Very difficult to use in complex scenarios.
- EXTREEEEEEEMLY poor debugging capabilities.
- No Room for coding where your beginner/typical/average programmer would find useful.
- Having to code (drag and drop) through the website makes it very time consuming rather then using a downloaded development software.
- Minimal ability to manipulate data in some scenarios.
- Difficulty determining exact process data and details of the run when running in a production environment.
- It comes with Success Factors Employee Central, so the ROI of using it would outweigh paying for another solution.
- Would argue that there are more points of possible failure over simple solution. Less data to use when errors occur. Online systems make it extremely slow when developing and testing. Limitations on data when developing interfaces.