Updated February 25, 2015
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Brainshark
We are about to start our 3rd year using Brainshark. What I like best about the product is that it allows me to pull in a variety of different media to quickly assemble marketing, sales, or training decks and distribute it across a variety of media and devices. You can track who watched and how many times your presentation was watched through their tracking service. I am also able to see where people are dropping out of presentations so you can make the proper adjustments and hold the customers attention. I produce a lot of videos for marketing, sales, and implementation and I love how I can update a videos/slide decks without having to change the URL. The presentations can be copied and edited and I can easily reuse and amend content for different audiences. The customer service and on-boarding is great and allows you to quickly get up to speed so you can start producing content for your internal or external users. They never stop releasing new features and now they are becoming content providers for sales and onboarding training.
- You can Track who watched and how many times your presentation was watched through their tracking service.
- Customer service is outstanding. They will walk you through any difficulties you encounter.
- They are always working and expanding the product to give me ways to engage with my audience
- They need to add closed captions to their player... using slide notes as a caption is not acceptable. Its been 3 yrs since I brought this up.
- They favor Apple products, I use droid and it seems like the droid app doesn't get the attention of the apple app.
- Pricing is a little steep compared to competitors
- I can now track over 15,000 views to our marketing and help videos. This allows me to determine where customer pain points are located in our program
- I am now able to determine the area the sales team needs the most training but giving simple quick quizzes
- I can track views down to the ISP number and know when a video is shared internally in an office, letting the sales rep know that there is a lot of interest.
There are a lot of sites that allow you to host/share content in the loud. What won for me was their tracking, analytics, and reporting. At the time there was nobody even close to Brainshark and I have not seen anything since that would make me want to switch. I look forward to many years working with them.
I have never walked away without a answer and a explanation. That doesn't always mean I am satisfied with the answer but every company/product has limitations.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
No - Cause there is a thing called the internet. Usually if I am having a problem, someone else has also and maybe already has a solution. Plus I feel their support is not good enough for free I am sure anther similar product would love to help me use their product.
Yes, Courtney who on-boarded me was fantastic. She answered my questions even after the on-boarding period ended. If she were still there I would still go directly to her. She had endless product knowledge and great ideas I could use to help create the best content.