Overall Satisfaction with Brainshark
We are using Brainshark for internal information sharing and alignment, and to cut down on time spent in meetings. The idea is to share information and regularly cadenced updates in a Brainshark, so then meetings are shorter and focused solely on decision making. We are now using it Enterprise wide.
- On-demand presentation tool
- Great support
- Easy to use
- Not great features for collaborating on presentations
- Poor viewing in many countries in Asia
- Cumbersome access structure for folders
- Increased transparency and communication
- Ability to gather feedback on presentations to continually improve them
- Increased information sharing
At our company the only tool we had like this was to manually send PowerPoint presentations to each other, which are static and easily lost in your inbox. Brainshark has given us a great and interactive way to share this information so that our audience can better absorb, understand, and remember the information.
We will renew Brainshark as long as the users continue to see its value by creating and viewing presentations. So far it has been invaluable for bulk trainings, and in conjunction with meetings. The only reason we would not renew is if a similar tool came along that was a little simpler and had better collaboration features.