Overall Satisfaction with CA Unified Infrastructure Management
Sirius Computer Solutions utilizes CA UIM for our managed services clients. Our MSP clients utilize Sirius for various support level services and we base this on the core infrastructure of UIM to monitor their assets. By offering a solutionary framework such as UIM, we are able to extend into the client premises and monitor for both events and performance.
- Industry leading element correlation and metric discovery
- Proven message bus platform allowing outstanding performance
- Segregated dashboard views and client workspaces built on top of powerful LifeRay portal technology
- Advanced probes for AWS Cloud and Nutanix
- Advanced correlative views for hybrid infrastructures containing localized and cloud infrastructures
- Looking forward to the removal of Flash based elements
- Out of the box views still a bit dated and require updates to QOS to turn on all the views
- Inability to manually rename a CI from the portal
- Low cost of ownership allows us to pass along the savings to our clients
- As an MSP we are delivering support to our clients with a tool that does not add much to their monthly contract costs
All tools have their own gaps , some seem to do more than others, some just work better. With UIM we have found a sweet spot with features, price point, pros, cons, etc.
This is a great solution for companies of all sizes and can really be utilized for much more than you think. This product is not a standard monitoring solution, it is truly a framework, allowing you to architect and design to fit your needs. We find that as long as the technology has a way to be monitored, or communicated with, we can figure out a way to use CA Unified Infrastructure Management (UIM).