Overall Satisfaction with Cisco DNA Center
We reseller DNA to a Financial Business. They use to campus network. They have micro and macro segmentation in wired and wireless networks.
- Integration in wired and wireless networks.
- Border integration with BGP is automated and has great routing integration.
- Micro-segmentation with STG and ISE is a scalable implementation.
- If a node is missing it is hard to delete it from the DNA center
- A better wizard to implement the underlay network.
- A better GUI to setup ports in edge nodes.
- Less time to implement.
- Less changes to implement in a lifetime.
- It's expensive but is a great platform.
Do you think Cisco Catalyst Center delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cisco Catalyst Center's feature set?
Did Cisco Catalyst Center live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Cisco Catalyst Center go as expected?
Would you buy Cisco Catalyst Center again?