Overall Satisfaction with Cisco DNA Center
We are adapting to the new solution. We currently have half of our parent building with DNA (areas such as HR, Development, Marketing are already using it). We had an extra effort to have to fine-tune the permissions by areas, which takes time and dedication to adjust them in the institution's firewalls.
- Security issues, which have allowed us integrations with our AD to provide homogeneous permissions by user groups, and thus limit the permission by source IP addressing
- Better manage DHCP addressing for delivery to users, which was complex and cumbersome, because due to legal requirements it was necessary to have the registry of IP permissions, which made the task of carrying out these controls very difficult
- We are about to start the inter-area permitting stage, which will give us better control over network security, which is very important for our institution.
- DHCP address management has given us a better distribution of this resource
- Better management of access permissions in Firewall, by managing permissions from AD group, which saves time for network administrators
- It will surely give us a better vision of the network and the permits between areas that become vitally important at the Security level.
- We are about to complete the implementation process with which we hope to achieve the expected results at the Security level, which is what we most want.
- At the Administration level, user service times have been improved in terms of application access requirements, as it has allowed us to reduce these by at least 40% service time.
We have not used another product. Our network is completely Cisco. Due to the security of the brand and our level of knowledge of the staff of the same, we opted for this brand for our deployment. We are sure that we will obtain the expected results, since Cisco is a leading brand of technology and security, both of which are essential for our line of business.
We worked on the implementation with an appropriate partner, in addition to the successful inclusion of Fabrica in this deployment, which occurred successfully and with good results in terms of planning and execution of planned tasks. Due to this, we recommend the use of the factory service for its support in the implementation and in post-production.
Do you think Cisco DNA Center delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cisco DNA Center's feature set?
Did Cisco DNA Center live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Cisco DNA Center go as expected?
Would you buy Cisco DNA Center again?
To guarantee safer environments Cisco DNA Center is ideal, it should be borne in mind that the issue of permissions must be very clear because it can become very complex to give the required permissions if this is not defined in time and in detail. In our case, we had extra work to define the access groups for the different environments of the institution.